U18: GDT: U-18 WJC Semifinals

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
That 2nd goal could be the dagger... Czechs need to be within a punchers chance going into the 3rd period... the TSN view of that penalty shot was f***en terrible.. couldn't see a thing. Note: Might be a feed and not the TSN guys filiming but that was terrible.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Back to a punchers chance... stop a penalty shot, kill a few penalties and score a goal on a goalie who is probably frozen stiff. Gorgeous shot by Zabransky.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
It's amazing as it is Russia but the building is almost sold out and totally hopping for a Czech US game... good for the Russian fans!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Exactly what the States need... a 2 goal lead. That puck went through 8 people and didn't touch a thing before hitting the back of the net... either total luck or the most amazingly placed shot I've ever seen.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
States are definitely better. Czechs needed to be within 1 going into third IMO. The Czechs have been good at counter attacking and need to bury one. Really obvious... if Czechs can score early, States could get nervous and who knows? If States score early (and they should pour it on early) I think the game will be over.

Reactions: czechcanadian

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
So, USA will meet the Finns in the final. It should be a tight and intense game which if I am to predict will turn to Finland after OT.

Reactions: LAINEC

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
States are definitely better. Czechs needed to be within 1 going into third IMO. The Czechs have been good at counter attacking and need to bury one. Really obvious... if Czechs can score early, States could get nervous and who knows? If States score early (and they should pour it on early) I think the game will be over.
I'm happy with how the Czechs are battling hard in this game. USA simply too good for them. Klejna is one guy I'm really impressed with. So good and physical. Best Czech out there.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'd say it is over... I'll cheer to the end but doesn't look good now

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm happy with how the Czechs are battling hard in this game. USA simply too good for them. Klejna is one guy I'm really impressed with. So good and physical. Best Czech out there.

I know they've been outplayed and I'm under no illusion they have the best U18 team in the world.. but they did have a lot of good scoring chances and didn't convert. A few converts and this game is tied. Dostal is very good and has stood out. I like Lauko a lot as well. Curious to see where this group ends in a few years... silver at Hlinka and Top 4 miniumu at U18.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
So, USA will meet the Finns in the final. It should be a tight and intense game which if I am to predict will turn to Finland after OT.

USA is favorite tomorrow and this will be tough and difficult game for Finland.
I don't make any predictions of this game lets the game show what Finland deserves.

Snowsii

Jan 6, 2014
I have no idea where Eliteprospects have got their measurements for Kakko but he seems more like 6'2".
Kakko is listed as 186cm and 83kg in Liiga site.. Which one is correct.. dont know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->