Half-Assed GDT: GDT - this time with 50% less ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I like Thomas and Kyrou together. Also not sure what Blais has shown to earn PP time.

Reactions: Bendak

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Tarasenko needs to learn how to get his shot off way sooner. He’s way too predictable
Yep, this has been a multi season trend. He's just not that dangerous anymore.

So I wonder if the team genuinely believes their PP is good? Its held up by some cheese goals.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Barb-Thomas-Kyrou was ineffective, but a different look with more creativity. Would be fun to see more of them together.

DaPropellerGuy

Oct 11, 2018
Tarasenko really should at least attempt the one timer. From my view he always settles the puck down the same way before letting off a shot which gives the opposing defenders ample time to block it more times than not.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Barb-Thomas-Kyrou was ineffective, but a different look with more creativity. Would be fun to see more of them together.

Was it though? Like, how many times have we actually seen that line total, cause I'm guessing it's much less then enough to gain confidence in that opinion.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Tarasenko really should at least attempt the one timer. From my view he always settles the puck down the same way before letting off a shot which gives the opposing defenders ample time to block it more times than not.
It doesnt even have to be a traditional 1 timer, just needs to get it off faster. The way Matthew's is shooting this year would be my example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad