GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
On a more serious note. If Bjorky would carry the puck into O zone more than just dumping it, he would be well on his way.

Reactions: aRussian

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
of course the camera isn't on him 24/7 so I can't see his play away from the puck, but am I the only one who isn't seeing what is warranting Duke to be a bench warmer game in, game out??

@CBJWennberg10, you seeing anything?
I think it is. He’s always looking for the breakaway to detriment of the team.

He pushes forward and takes himself out of the play through the neutral zone. He is always making the “all or nothing” play and Torts simply wants him to play a team game. No reason to put your team 5 on 4 for that

Reactions: Jaxs

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The last 25 posts are, with one exception that is just lighthearted silliness, all complaints. That's about a third of the thread.

How's the game going, again?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
of course the camera isn't on him 24/7 so I can't see his play away from the puck, but am I the only one who isn't seeing what is warranting Duke to be a bench warmer game in, game out??

@CBJWennberg10, you seeing anything?

I see a dog housed player. I don’t necessarily blame Torts, it was duclair’s job to get the puck out on that goal, but what the point is playing a guy if he has a one mistake cushion? Just scratch him because it hurts the team more playing short handed willingly.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
The last 25 posts are, with one exception that is just lighthearted silliness, all complaints. That's about a third of the thread.

not all are complaints. some are logical observations/opinions. just saying.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Your threshold for complaints is pretty low tonight. I reread the last three pages and most posts were observations or questions and mini -debates. The exception would be the series of posts stemming from my ball-less Wennberg offense post

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Is it just me or is Andy passing the puck a little more lately? Don't get me wrong, he still loves t shoot but just seems he is willing to share more now.

Reactions: Sore Loser

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Your threshold for complaints is pretty low tonight. I reread the last three pages and most posts were observations or questions and mini -debates. The exception would be the series of posts stemming from my ball-less Wennberg offense post
I guess it just bothers me that the team is playing with intensity despite hardship, off-ice distractions, and injuries, and it's paying off as we're up 2-1, and the PBJ line is being effective, and despite that first goal against Bob has actually looked on point for once... and yet most of what folks were talking about in that span was Duclair being on the bench for causing that one goal against and Even More Kvetching About Wennberg.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Is it just me or is Andy passing the puck a little more lately? Don't get me wrong, he still loves t shoot but just seems he is willing to share more now.

He’s playing very well tonight. But he is the product of playing with Panarin. He’s a good player who works well in space, and panarin is giving him that space.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I guess it just bothers me that the team is playing with intensity despite hardship, off-ice distractions, and injuries, and it's paying off as we're up 2-1, and the PBJ line is being effective, and despite that first goal against Bob has actually looked on point for once... and yet most of what folks were talking about in that span was Duclair being on the bench for causing that one goal against and Even More Kvetching About Wennberg.

We all want the CBJ to perform to their potential. Only having 1-2 lines show every game isn’t inspiring confidence. To compete in playoffs you need a TEAM, not hot lines. Complaints here aren’t unfounded, but do agree that the play despite the lockeroom drama is a good sign

Reactions: CPTN71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad