GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
actually loving the movement (for the most part) on the power play. yea, sure.. we'd like to see them shoot the puck more but much better than what we're used to seeing (sloooow/lazy passes)

Reactions: aRussian

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I don't get it. The kid has skills. What's going on between the ears?!? I'm talking about Duclair, but I could just as easily be talking about Wennberg or Nash.

Reactions: Palm Tree

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I don't get it. The kid has skills. What's going on between the ears?!? I'm talking about Duclair, but I could just as easily be talking about Wennberg or Nash.
Both like being on good teams, but neither makes a team good. Passengers.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015

I think when they signed Riley Nash they though they were getting 'Just for Men Touch of Grey' - youth and experience.

They got neither.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Torts: Duc you're up next with Testy and Seds.
Torts: where the hell is Duc? Is that the shower I hear?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
True. I have to say I have gotten to really hate watching Wennberg play. He is ball-less on offense.....ok, here’s where folks tell me all about his great defensive work....

Reactions: thebus88

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
True. I have to say I have gotten to really hate watching Wennberg play. He is ball-less on offense.....ok, here’s where folks tell me all about his great defensive work....
Do you think any of these guys ever feel guilty...knowing the paycheck they are collecting and that they are not living up to the expectations the team had when giving them a contract. Wenny should be.

Reactions: CPTN71

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Do you think any of these guys ever feel guilty...knowing the paycheck they are collecting and that they are not living up to the expectations the team had when giving them a contract. Wenny should be.

Do you ever feel guilty if you coast one day at work? Yeah I know he has been coating much longer than a day and he makes a hell of a lot more.

I don't think he has ever been the same since Wilson took him out.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
of course the camera isn't on him 24/7 so I can't see his play away from the puck, but am I the only one who isn't seeing what is warranting Duke to be a bench warmer game in, game out??

@CBJWennberg10, you seeing anything?

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad