GDT: Sweden vs. Slovakia, Feb 21st, 20:00 CET, 2:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
sevenSteen said:
How's Tellqvist been? He seemed really excited to be going to the Olympics to represent his country.

Unfortunately, this game isn't being broadcast in Canada.

Tellqvist has been very good. He and Holmström are the only players on the Swedish team giving 100%.

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Leo Naphta said:
The Swiss players will have the chance of their lifetime tomorrow. The Swedish team stinks. The coach is an idiot and no line is working. And the best defenseman is sitting in the stands.
Don't worry, it's just painfully obvious that the swedes are happy with the current score and not even playing at 50%. I mean Foppa has had more giveaways in this game than he has during the entire nhl season.

Sweden is playing smart, saving energy and they will destroy team Swiss tomorrow.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Forsberg in an interview in the second intermission "I think we are playing pretty well". :D

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Leo Naphta said:
The Swiss players will have the chance of their lifetime tomorrow. The Swedish team stinks. The coach is an idiot and no line is working. And the best defenseman is sitting in the stands.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Freudian said:
Forsberg in an interview in the second intermission "I think we are playing pretty well". :D
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hmmmm... :sarcasm:

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
e-e said:
satan is veteran and he's been playing for national team much longer that hossa. satan wears #18 after darius rusnak who wore #18 and captained czechoslovakia in 80's...big satan hero. so hossa'a #18 had been taken long before he joined slovak national team :teach:

i figured it was something like that

thanks for info :bow:

i then assume 18 was already taken and it is why satan wears 81 for the islanders...

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Just can't help pitying the people who bought
the tickets to today's afternoon/evening games.

Waste of money. Or actually they were cheated.
FIN-GER was a B*S game just as this one too.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Hopefully now Sweden will increase the pace a bit and perhaps even score a goal.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
*YAAWN* Oh.. 2-0... I'm devastated. :biglaugh:

Is it finished yet? The commentators commented on Forsberg: "He hasn't gone 100% even one time yet, he has just glided around sporadically on the ice."

:bow: Forsberg my man, don't strain yourself. Can somebody on the bench give him some water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad