GDT: Sweden-USA, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
That was a pretty nice goal by the Swedes, Montoya had no chance but has made a couple nice stops already in the game. The Swedes are playing a solid game to this point. The US will have no chance in this tournament if their defense doesn't improve dramatically.

Astaroth

Apr 22, 2004
Montreal,Qc
Soderberg has been pretty good, I like his size, if he fills up and continues his developement... he's going to be a good one.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
SectionX said:
you tell him riddarn. Finland is out btw! :yo:

Finland got what it deserved, no question about that. I don't understand what is your point here. I happen to like Swedish hockey a lot, so I am actually rooting for you guys. However, thinking realistically , the US should probably win this one.

SChan*

Boucicaut said:
Finland got what it deserved, no question about that. I don't understand what is your point here. I happen to like Swedish hockey a lot, so I am actually rooting for you guys. However, thinking realistically , the US should probably win this one.

sweden are the underdogs, and that's the only time they can play great.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
canucksfan said:
He wont go review it. That was a goal.

Actually I dont think it was..Rautio got his glove on it while it was on the line...should have at least been reviewed though.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
That's ****ing ********. And those jackass dumb Canadian fans are SUPER classy to heckle the Americans.

This is Pejorative Slured. Some stupid Russian ref must be pissed his team lost. And I'm Russian. COMMON. That was a goal.

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
It was inconclusive. Yes it was most likely over the line BUT you cannot tell from any camera. But because it could not be deteremined, no goal. Fair call but he should have went upstairs.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Patrick - Flames Fan said:
It was inconclusive. Yes it was most likely over the line BUT you cannot tell from any camera. But because it could not be deteremined, no goal. Fair call but he should have went upstairs.

BS you can see the white in betweent he puck and the line right as the glove is going over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad