GDT: Sweden-USA, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Boucicaut said:
Josef Boumedienne might actually play for Team Finland in the future, as he also has a Finnish passport :)
I'm not joking, apparently this is going to happen and Josef wants to play for the Finnish team.

Hehe, I am well aware of that, but thanks anyway ;)

SChan*

Riddarn said:
Old news my friend. But it doesn't take away the fact that he A: played on the swedish national junior team and B: was developed in the swedish junior system.

you tell him riddarn. Finland is out btw! :yo:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Riddarn said:
Old news my friend. But it doesn't take away the fact that he A: played on the swedish national junior team and B: was developed in the swedish junior system.

True. I wasn't trying to take anything away from you guys. I am merely happy to get a quality guy like that on our national team.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
What a great goal by the sweeds...Montoya had no chance..but he made a GREAT save on that wrap around. Come on US!!!!!!

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Boucicaut said:
True. I wasn't trying to take anything away from you guys. I am merely happy to get a quality guy like that on our national team.

Well you want him, you keep him. I'd rather have Kronwall, Bäckman and Tallinder who are about the same age. Josef Boumediennes biggest career moment was ending Magnus Arvedsons career.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Excellent cycling by Sweden.. it's like I'm watching the Sedins. These explosions of offense both ways are refreshing, that Finland-Czech game was stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad