GDT: Slovakia-Finland, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Tough game for the finns and goes a long way to show how well team Finland is going to do in this tournament.

A close game with Finland edging the win 3-2

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
3-2 Slovakia, I expect Halak and Ruzicka to really improve their play from the Canada game.

gib

Feb 3, 2004
Now it`s time for Finnish team to show some heart........... and get couple of lucky bounces, cause we are going need those.

I join to the optimistic Finns club.
Slovakia 2 Finland 3

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
I predicted a 2-2 tie for the pool, but a 4-3 Slovakia win sounds more likely. Hopefully Ruzicka can pot a couple. Should be a good game either way, too bad I'll only get to see highlights.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
Does anyone know why Zagrapan wouldn't be in the lineup? Did I miss something last game?

Today's Roster
Saturday's Roster

As of now he isn't on the lineup sheet. It appears as though the Slovaks are going with Vladimir Kutny instead.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
The Messenger said:
Tape delayed tomorrow morning

Where'd you get that from? The TSN.ca schedule shows Canada v. Sweden at 3:30AM on Tuesday, but no sign of Slovakia v. Finland.

If it is going to be on I'd appreciate if you could let me know what time it could be seen.

CH Wizard

3-2 Slovakia.Zagrapan with 1 goal , 1 assist.Nokelainen with 1 goal.Lascek with 2 assists.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
You can follow by clicking here and then on the open sumary link when it becomes available, which should be at puckdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->