GDT Sign-Ups

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
I was slated to do the Tampa game on Sunday, but the GDTs lately have been pretty awful. I can't get behind creating a thread that is going to be filled with hot garbage posts. Nothing against you, PanthersRock. I really appreciate all the work you do with creating the gameday threads. I'm not leaving HFBoards, but I think I'm going to stay clear of GDTs for a while.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Go nuts :banana:

I've been trying to help out PR lately since he's been down & out lately.

Lot's of opportunity for people to take a game here before the seasons over.

Yes I've been super busy with work as I've taken on a different demanding role there so doing my best to keep track but time hasn't been on my side. I will be attending this Saturday's game so you know for sure I'm not making that GDT.

Thanks to everyone for helping out this season, you've all done an awesome job! :handclap:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Yes I've been super busy with work as I've taken on a different demanding role there so doing my best to keep track but time hasn't been on my side. I will be attending this Saturday's game so you know for sure I'm not making that GDT.

Thanks to everyone for helping out this season, you've all done an awesome job! :handclap:

Yer still the master GDT maker in chief, we hold no candles!

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

I got you covered on Saturday.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just a heads up, I'll be unavailable to do both GDT's this weekend.

I'm going to my fiancees brother's bachelor party up in Niagara Falls Saturday night. Should be able to make it back to watch the game Sunday, but not a for sure.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Today's GDT is the last one I'm able to do this season. Too busy this upcoming week.

We will need someone for tomorrow 5th vs. MTL & thurs 9th vs BOS.

ucanthanzalthetruth has already signed up for the season finale April 11th vs NJD.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00