GDT: GDT Sign-Up thread 2020/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Great job on the GDT today, and appreciate all hard work you guys do. Can I suggest putting a note above the NJD lineups that just says that lineups are speculative and Ruff doesn't provide them before the game? Just a thought as we get a lot of "wait, X player is playing today?" type questions in the GDTs, and it might help opposing team posters that come to our GDT to get the lineup for their own GDTs.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Great job on the GDT today, and appreciate all hard work you guys do. Can I suggest putting a note above the NJD lineups that just says that lineups are speculative and Ruff doesn't provide them before the game? Just a thought as we get a lot of "wait, X player is playing today?" type questions in the GDTs, and it might help opposing team posters that come to our GDT to get the lineup for their own GDTs.

I try to gather as much info as I can regarding to who's playing and when I don't know the exact lineup I usually comment about it below the OP. People just don't read or pay attention, me and ZBC talked about Blackwood being uncertain about starting multiple times but they still ask questions.

This is just a weird situation where we have no clue what the lines are since they only practiced once and didn't list any line rushes but I'll add a disclaimer next time if things are really up in the air like today.

Reactions: Blackjack

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Guess I will throw a quick and dirty one together for tonight.

Good. I was getting ready for the emergency GDT with limited effort.
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->