GDT: GDT Sign-Up thread 2020/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
After delays, it is finally that time again where we all gather together to take a collective dump on the team, the opponent, each other, and ourselves on a game-by-game basis. With this will also come the GDT signup!

y_tho_meme.png

Because I do it every year, it gets followed for like 4 games, but it helps to set the ground work as to how this will work.

1. Sign up below as I can't be assed to go find the last GDT for a win.
2. Make your GDT to be ready a few hours before the game starts. Do not post it before 12AM EST the day of a game.
3. If the team wins, you are responsible for the next GDT (unless it is a reserved game). Be ready.
4. If the team looses, the next person is up.
5. If your GDT was a winning GDT but no GDT is posted for the next game by 4PM, you loose your 'dibs' on the game and the GDT that gets posted after that time is the GDT.
6. The cycle continues until we're done for the season.
7. If you call a certain game, the above does not apply and that game is a one-off special GDT. This does not apply if the previous game was a loss; if this is the case your special GDT can chain off if it's a win unless the next game is also a reserved game.
8. Nico loves you.

There are some special themes that some people have an... association with; long time posters know who is what.

lg7MULF.jpg

Known propensities some people have:

Anime
Spiderman
Rick and Morty (is this even still a thing?)

GDT notes:

We like memes. The more critical of the whipping boy of the season, the better it seems to go
Gifs
We do not post Pillowy Mounds until the Playoffs
Do not abuse Nico Nico Nii, it be a trigger about these parts.

As opening day is the 13th, I am actually reserving opening night, and you will all have to suffer it and deal with the fact if the Devils win, you get more of my brand of... special. This will be weighed against wanting the team to loose.

I am a cruel idiot.

Reserved:

1. Jan 13th - Based Lovejoy Fan

Let's go Devils!

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I will be a big contributor to any anime GDT. I've got my Nico nii gifs on standby.

Also, will abuse Nico nii. Sorry, I've been around here a long ass time and I've earned.

Reactions: Darkauron

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
happy to sign up for one, but i don't care when it is. can you just slot me in where needed?

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I kinda have one ready I guess lol, nothing special just the normal one unless you have something good I'll put it up in the morning.

Nah nothing in mind for me, you’re good to go. I’ll take the next one after an L so that we have an order going at least.

Reactions: JK3

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
I'm not sure if this is the place to say this (so forgive me if its not) but I think we are going to need a Rango (the movie) themed GDT coming up. I don't have the time nor the skill to put one together so I am just going to leave it as a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->