GDT: GDT: SCQ Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 8/1/20 8:00pm EST SN, CBC, TVA Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Suzuki, Price and Tatar have been our best players.

Gallagher and Drouin have been 2 of our worst. Not going to criticize Ouellet. He's an AHLer playing above his level.
Danault has been great defensively and Kulak has been surprisingly good.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I also think back to the 2 on 1 that Suzuki had where Murray made a big save. I think that could have been 3-0.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Unhealthy ? No, but the Selke talk fueled me.
No it's most definitely unhealthy. He's having a good game and you shit on him for not having the same amount of points as Suzuki. I don't know how you can watch this game and not say Danault is great defensively, he's doing his job.

Reactions: DAChampion

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Still waiting for the annihilation!!!!

Hoooollllly smokes.... look what the cat dragged in! Its Bel-Ergvin! Welcome back old chum.

been a while.

Suzuki.. he's been a treat to watch.

Jo-Jo... needs to be on the 4th line. He kills whatever chemistry Armia and Suz-Suz has.

To be honest, I expected worse from the habs so they've exceeded my exceptions :thumbu:.
Not a super hard achievement when your expectation is rock bottom.

3 games to win a series thou. Odds are we won't do anything but its possible if the right players all get hot and price becomes Jesus again.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
It’s funny our best prospect came from the pacioretty trade. This team will be competitive in a couple years, the talent is building, and we won’t do any5hing with our back end. It’s stuck in its own end and we’re not fast enough with the puck. Hopefully we address this need, long gone are the days of Markov, subban, and hamrlik. I used to think they were average, but I’m not sure the next time we’ll have a Markov playing for us.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
It’s funny our best prospect came from the pacioretty trade. This team will be competitive in a couple years, the talent is building, and we won’t do any5hing with our back end. It’s stuck in its own end and we’re not fast enough with the puck. Hopefully we address this need, long gone are the days of Markov, subban, and hamrlik. I used to think they were average, but I’m not sure the next time we’ll have a Markov playing for us.

The Rivet trade is a gift that keeps on giving.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Best Centers so far in the 5 periods
1- Suzuki
2-Kotkaniemi
3- Domi
4-Danault

Im really impressed by Suzuki But please swap drouin with Domi and put someone else as a center on the 4th....
What is your beef with danault? He's been good danault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->