Not open for further replies.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
CSKA said:
ti dawno B kanade schiwösch ?
Yzhe 8 let.
WJC smotriu s 1999 goda.
Tyt eti kanyki zadalbali sa svoeii komandoii khrenovoii. Ne mogu dazhdatcya kagda nashi ux oblomaut kak v 2002,2003 godakh!!
Vo budet veselo tyt!!

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Berkut said:
Yzhe 8 let.
WJC smotriu s 1999 goda.
Tyt eti kanyki zadalbali sa svoeii komandoii khrenovoii. Ne mogu dazhdatcya kagda nashi ux oblomaut kak v 2002,2003 godakh!!
Vo budet veselo tyt!!

a my ikh v 99 tozhe obyebali.. 3:2 v overtime.. Chubarov zabil pobednuu pomoymu..

joejohnstone

Jan 2, 2005
Both the Russians and the US have had awful defensive efforts thoughout the majority of this tournament. If Big AL can keep the softies out of the net and make a few big stops the US should be able to get a victory IF they can put some pucks in the net.

It seems crazy to me that they scored 8 against Sweden and only 3 against Belarus. I think the 3 AWFUL goals Schneider let in shellshocked the entire team. Then the two softies Montoya let in killed them.....not only in that game, but the Czech game as well. Their confidence completely evaporated. If something like that happens early on tonight, I don't see them coming back from it.

One other thing to watch out for is Robbie Schremp's icetime. Love him or hate him everytime he is on the ice, he does something. His moves are great and his vision and playmaking ability are better. I think he has earned more icetime and as much of a stud as Kessel has proven he is, I really think Robbie Schremp could be the X-factor in what should be a highly offensive game. Give him the icetime he deserves and lets see what he can do.

MLH

Feb 6, 2003
Hyt nakvsh svoeii kyavnshe hzyvish tkyuinh b tye rvdiske ys bdh mkyubihj.

USA: 4
Russia: 2

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
MLH said:
Hyt nakvsh svoeii kyavnshe hzyvish tkyuinh b tye rvdiske ys bdh mkyubihj.

USA: 4
Russia: 2

Thshd9 cl; casm dla skd jiadi uwg nmcnaiyw poda iw uu lpowe

Russia: 6
USA: 3

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Nope, I dont believe so, well not tonight anwaysy
I think its on TSN tommorow at 5pm if that matters

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Великий и могучий русский язык. Пиздеть бля, не мешки ворочить. Вот так вот!

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
The US stepped it up against an outmatched Swedish team yesterday, but I wonder how Russia will respond to losing Game 1 of the tournament to the US.

Russia 5 US 4 in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad