GDT Recruiting - Please come and sign up. A lot of vacancies

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just leave your request in the GDT thread.

We all thank you ahead of time. If you are new to it don't be shy to hit up any of the regulars. Just make sure if you are intimidated of them to allow time to do one and not pick one real soon. Give a regular lead time to help you.

List of regulars in the past.

Shrimper, ColePens, SCUDeriMISSLE, BigMcLargeHuge, FrederickStanley, Matsun, OilerPensfan94, Sager, Systemsgo, iFishyHD, Flaneur, Syrinx, Misha, Steelpenguin, Fictionzero, Lirit, Husker Tornado and Kinguin<---where are you?

All older GDT's going back past 2013 are no-longer available for examples so just recycle through 2013 to now for help at picking a design you like.

There is no right or wrong way to do GDT's.

Most of all, just have fun doing them.

Also calling on a lot of old time regulars.

SCUDeriMISSLE has even put in for one. Welcome back, Hope you do more then one.

Hope to see you for requests in the GDT thread. Thanks again.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
I've switched jobs, so I can only do one a month at the most now. hope others sign up to help :)

Verbeek

Human see, human do.
Jul 19, 2005
Pittsburgh
The database is definitely messed up! All I have in my thread-starting history is junk from last month and then a single thread from 2007 which I opined on the disappearance of striped hockey pants, which I'd like to point out, ARE BACK. However, my Megadeth-themed original Winter Classic preview thread is gone. The horror.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The database is definitely messed up! All I have in my thread-starting history is junk from last month and then a single thread from 2007 which I opined on the disappearance of striped hockey pants, which I'd like to point out, ARE BACK. However, my Megadeth-themed original Winter Classic preview thread is gone. The horror.

Server switch, much of what was lost and wasn't was random.

Anyway, this needs more attention since our GDT schedule is barren at the time being.

I'm effectively retired aside from special occasions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad