GDT: QMJHL All Stars versus Russian Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
I would say under 18 was pretty big but that wasn't on tv. I have already seen him play twice in the Q so I seen what I need to know. My brother is going to be at the game anyway.

Well, for those of us who haven't had the luxery of seeing him play yet, I'm sure I can speak for them and say we're pretty excited about it!

KariyaIsGod*

Is the game televised? What time is it starting? Thanks.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Boomhower said:
If things weren't bad enough for the Russian team, they now have to play on back to back nights. I'll predict an 8-0 win for the Q.

Oops, Russians just scored 1-0, they've already done more than I thought they would......that goal was as bad as the one the Russians scored against the OHL.

O.T.

Mar 9, 2002
City of Champions
Visit site
PavelBure said:
on sportsnet for me its rugby

i got the first 2 games

Just checked out the sportsnet schedule in the west, and it says they will be showing the game tonight at 11:00pm. I am a little steamed to get the rugby game instead, but it probably has something to do with the Oilers game on T.V. tonight.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I've seen Crosby a few times on TV already, but I must say, what continues to impress me about him is his ability to protect the puck. For a guy his size, he is incredibly strong.

I'll give a few more observations after the second period or the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->