GDT: Qf Finland - USA 17:35 CET 02-22-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_shannon_1983*

This is an ugly PP thus far. Completely clueless and disorganized.

RSBPC

Jan 19, 2005
Next time they take a penalty...can we just decline it?

This is hideous.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I really do wonder if the Finnish coach didn't just tell him to go and hurt people or something like that. The dude is doing just the most Pejorative Slured stuff that you wonder if he was told to do it.

acr*

Jon Prescription said:
I really do wonder if the Finnish coach didn't just tell him to go and hurt people or something like that. The dude is doing just the most Pejorative Slured stuff that you wonder if he was told to do it.

Taking ot Jagr helped their chances tenfold.

gib

Feb 3, 2004
How can Ruutu be that stupid :rant: . Those kind of things dosen`t belong to this game.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Jon Prescription said:
They're just trying to get their PP on the ice by getting the USA to take a retaliation.

joe_shannon_1983*

Every time Ruutu does something, he laughs about it.

He laughed when he hit Jagr, and he is laughing now.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
ferns8916 said:

He just has such a complete lack of respect for anyone. I honestly wouldn't shed a tear if he had some career ending injury. I mean, it'd be like what happened to Marchment, pretty much.

I hate players who play with an attitude like Ruutu does.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
ferns8916 said:

just curious, has ruutu ever had a serious injury or been cheapshotted like the way he cheap shots other people and gotten injured?

he's been at it awhile now so i dont' really expect any real retaliation against him for his play in the olympics, but it certainly is annoying that some players will go too far over the edge because they know they can get that "freebie" in and other teams won't want to retaliate in the same way and face harsher consequences

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
By the way for Canadians, CBC is showing this game, so you should switch over from watching the Swedish game on TSN because it's a stinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad