GDT Photoshop that won't get used.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I did a bunch of GDT backgrounds for this season while the players were locked out. Thankfully almost all of the ones I did ahead of time were for interconference games so they'll still get used this season but I noticed this one is for a game vs Philly that will never happen. I figure rather than have it go to waste I'd post it for those who might enjoy it.

Philadelphia.jpg

Emmerton's face needs a little work and Helm is pretty much unrecognizable, but I thought Abby, Tootoo and Eaves came out pretty well.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
That is awesome FlashyG! As Fugu said, save it for next year. If you can work it in this year, even better.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I'm looking to do an Alien vs Predator theme for an upcoming game based off this poster.

aliens_vs_predator_requiem_movie_poster.jpg

I can remove the earth/predator/alien in the center for a different image but I'm drawing a blank on what to use instead. I'd like to feature Datsyuk after our last game against them with him as the Alien vs the Predators but short of just putting his face on the earth there I'm having trouble coming up with a plan.

Any ideas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->