October 9, 2013
21:00 MSK | 19:00 CET

lev_arena_1_2012.jpg

Tipsport Arena (13160), Prague

Streams:
OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
LOL we are mmm everybodys farm team? LOL after this season its gona be only a carcase of medvescak when nhl and rich teams take a bite. lmao plastic surgery for next season all over again lmao

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
he will earn himself one more NHL call up this way, from the AHL Zagreb Bears, who's farm-team are they btw? :laugh::laugh:

Coach and some players from Hershey Bears. Now Zagreb Bears. Farmteam of Washington Capitals removed to Zagreb. :sarcasm:

Riga lost against Ufa. Now medvescak is 4th in West-conferenc. Friday we play in donetsk for 3rd rang.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Artis Ābols take on Vyacheslav Bulanov. :)

"It's not allowed to criticize KHL referees, but when one of them is working, nothing good has ever resulted from it."

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
Montador isnt seriously injured right? Popovic is training so he is getting there soon, kluby is a way off till he plays, linglet i heard only has a minor injury but they didnt want to take chances for today. But walkers injury and the slam looked really bad

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
Actually the KHL referees are very good and impartial and i hear they r getting better. they sometimes have a bad criteria but they deal it equally.
If you wanna see bad refereeing watch some EBEL games with Austrian vs other nation teams, which we had to suffer through.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Actually the KHL referees are very good and impartial and i hear they r getting better. they sometimes have a bad criteria but they deal it equally.
If you wanna see bad refereeing watch some EBEL games with Austrian vs other nation teams, which we had to suffer through.

Impartial is one thing, but they still can suck on pretty amazing level when they dish out 5-6 penalties per period, even if they are evenly spread out (which sometimes is a problem on its own when some of them really feels like whistled to keep balance in PIMs).

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
thats what i meant by strange or bad criteria (like todays game dinamo minsk-mdv was somewhat hijacked by them). But medvescak fans are despite that thrilled after EBEL's joke of refereeing lol

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada

There was a great article about Paul Stewart who used to be an NHL master ref who now consults KHL. It talked about many interesting things and stigmas about the KHL refs and things that were being put into the works to improve the quality.... Unfortunately when I went back to copy the link the article was taken down for some reason?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->