Tipsport Arena (13160), Prague

Streams:
KHL.RU; OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Nope, let's not. :p: I'm happy that CSKA has 3 wins in a row now, which might make them relative complacent, in a non-urgent state of mind, when they arrive in Bratislava. Slovan (and generally Slovak teams) plays best against strong opponents who (despite themselves) underestimate them.

That said, a Slovan loss tonight is very likely, but I wouldn't be surprised by a Slovan win, either. I'm counting on an overtime/shootout decision.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Nope, let's not. :p: I'm happy that CSKA has 3 wins in a row now, which might make them relative complacent, in a non-urgent state of mind, when they arrive in Bratislava. Slovan (and generally Slovak teams) plays best against strong opponents who (despite themselves) underestimate them.

That said, a Slovan loss tonight is very likely, but I wouldn't be surprised by a Slovan win, either. I'm counting on an overtime/shootout decision.

before Radulov, Morozov ( I know he's back) and key d-men come back/get in shape our advantage is marginal, so every win has to be really earned by hard work on the ice.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Right; that should make the game tonight all the more interesting. :)

I still remember the bitter home loss Slovan suffered against CSKA last season, with CSKA's game-winning goal scored after an unpunished attack on our goaltender, I think. :shakehead

Interesting from the goalies points of view, too; Staňa is likely a #2 or perhaps even #1 (if Halák struggles) for Slovakia's Olympic team, and Janus is also on the wider nomination list (he could well end up being #3 on the Olympic team).

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Right; that should make the game tonight all the more interesting. :)

I still remember the bitter home loss Slovan suffered against CSKA last season, with CSKA's game-winning goal scored after an unpunished attack on our goaltender, I think. :shakehead

Interesting from the goalies points of view, too; Staňa is likely a #2 or perhaps even #1 (if Halák struggles) for Slovakia's Olympic team, and Janus is also on the wider nomination list (he could well end up being #3 on the Olympic team).

Stana is not as good this year as he was last

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Again in beautiful sky-blue jerseys. :handclap: Hope they'll be victorious once again. I feel SO win for Slovan tonight. :)

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
What about the leasurely skating by Misharin (15)? He seemed as if in practice mode.

I mostly meant several big scoring chances in the opening first few minutes of the game, allowed by CSKA defence.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
What about the leasurely skating by Misharin (15)? He seemed as if in practice mode.

I mostly meant several big scoring chances in the opening first few minutes of the game, allowed by CSKA defence.

that's the norm, lol:laugh:

especially, considering that the top pair is out.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
5 shots on goal after 25 minutes of play, that's awful for CSKA offence, too.

CSKA powerplay coming up, now, though. :help:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Šťastný should really play instead of Daňo now. Too many rookie penalties by Daňo. 1st round NHL draft pick shouldn't automatically guarantee a roster spot. He played better last season.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Slovan play like amateurs, handing the win to CSKA. :( Likely a repeat of 3rd period of Riga game, Dynamo Moscow game, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad