GDT: October 13 | CSKA-Nft | DMn-Dnb | DRg-MMg | Slv-Trk | Mdv-Spk

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
Shame, the streak has ended..It was great, guys, while it lasted.

Definetly a nice game from Spartak.
But we will recover, won't we? :naughty:

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
im not unhappy. How many stupid mistakes from everyone on Med team, including 2 empty netter missed im sooo happy we got a point. unlucky in the shootouts but that is a lottery aswell, that could have gone either way. I am damn proud of them though :) hey 11 games with atleast 1 point. That is still a big deal

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
im not unhappy. How many stupid mistakes from everyone on Med team, including 2 empty netter missed im sooo happy we got a point. unlucky in the shootouts but that is a lottery aswell, that could have gone either way. I am damn proud of them though :) hey 11 games with atleast 1 point. That is still a big deal

Ye. 11 games without defeat in regular time. Great stuff.

Today SOG 44-30. Donjeck win was reversed . :)

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
just wait if we ever get healthy:laugh:

on a serious note seems like we had lost Pervyshin, he only played one shift

Hope after the road trip it won't be Drake's ''Just Hold On We're Going Home'' in the locker room :laugh:
But I do not expect the team to just cruise in that 3rd spot in West till the end of the season, comfortable play-off spot though would be welcome.

And it's not like CSKA is the only concern, LEV, Donbass, Medvescak... Atland, Lokomotiv, even lower Slovan can play a hell lot better (and are starting to). Exciting battle for play-offs ahead...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad