GDT: November 22 | West | DM-Adm | SKA-Trk | Spk-Nft | Dnb-MNk | DMn-SYu | Mdv-MMg

ult

Sep 21, 2009
KHL 2013/2014 Regular Season
logo_net_eng.png

November 22 Game Day
Western Conference Home Games

Highlights:
KHL.RU; Youtube.com

*Time Converter

279.jpg
418.jpg

Dynamo Moscow vs Admiral Vladivostok

November 22, 2013
19:30 MSK | 16:30 CET

dynamo_msk_arena_2012_.jpg

Palace of Sports Luzhniki (8512), Moscow

Streams:
OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

24.jpg
25.jpg

SKA Saint Petersburg vs Traktor Chelyabinsk

November 22, 2013

ska_arena_2012.jpg

Ice Palace (11439), Saint Petersburg

Streams:
KHL.RU; OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

7.jpg
71.jpg

Spartak Moscow vs Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk

November 22, 2013

spartak_arena_2013_.jpg

Sokolniki (5530), Moscow

Streams:
OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

317.jpg
31.jpg

Donbass Donetsk vs Metallurg Novokuznetsk

November 22, 2013
21:00 MSK | 18:00 CET

donbass_arena_2013_.jpg

Ice Palace Druzhba (4150), Donetsk

Streams:

207.jpg
38.jpg

Dinamo Minsk vs Salavat Yulaev Ufa

November 22, 2013
20:00 MSK | 17:00 CET

dinamo_mn_arena_2012.jpg

Minsk Arena (15000), Minsk

Streams:

419.jpg
37.jpg

Medvescak Zagreb vs Metallurg Magnitogorsk

November 22, 2013
22:30 MSK | 19:30 CET

x89141871281369669.jpg

Dom Sportova (6400), Zagreb

Streams:

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
Going to the game against Metallurg Magnitogorsk.

I hope we can get some point(s) in this one, but I'm not overly optimistic:help:

None the less, we will roar to help them.

thevreelander

Nov 10, 2013
Does anyone know why there isn't a livestream of Dynamo? They aren't even offering a video for Dynamo on khl.ru. Anyone know why?

ult

Sep 21, 2009
No channel is interested in broadcasting this game. Both KHL TV channels showing other games, Rossiya 2 chose sambo instead. And no regional channel has rights, nor they are interested in them. Internet broadcasts do not even come near to covering 1% of the costs for organizing broadcast, and making something other than a full fledged tv-level broadcast (12 cams, dozens of people) is out of the picture.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
Wow what a scalp! after last game with magnitka i didnt expect it, but a well and totaly deserved win for medvescak.

roki977

Sep 6, 2013
Zagreb
Next time is home game against Traktor and great chance for revenge. Very hard schedule for Medvescak in last few games.

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
Wow what a scalp! after last game with magnitka i didnt expect it, but a well and totaly deserved win for medvescak.

Hmmm, I'm sorry, but i don't think Bears deserved this win. Magnitka was a bit better, we just got lucky in last period. We were rather uninventive, and it was good for us that their offence was fruitless this time.

ficohok*

Hmmm, I'm sorry, but i don't think Bears deserved this win. Magnitka was a bit better, we just got lucky in last period. We were rather uninventive, and it was good for us that their offence was fruitless this time.

It has to be that we watched diffirent games today. Even Omsk in their 4:0 loss have had better scoring chances than Magnitka today...

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
yeah sledge the one real chance they had they scored. we had plenty on the powerplays. It just opened up in the last third. they had puck domination but very few chances.

alce*

I'm becoming more and more skeptical about Medvescak playoff chances. It would be sad if they wont make it, because playoff games with SKA or Dynamo could be very interesting.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
well they did get strong opponents lately and for the whole rest of the month they will continue to do so. it depends how things turn out. they play at home till the end of the month so that is a plus. With the standings how they are now anything can happen. they r seventh now. but they can in couple of games be easily fifth again or even fourth (CSKA is not that far away either). it depends how everyone plays. its overall to close to call for any team xcept the top 3, not even CSKA is safe no matter what a few of you think(or hope) despite the roll

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
I didn't say they dominated us. Both teams were rather uninspired, we struggled to get the puck in their third. They seemed more relaxed and they entered in our third more easily.

We HAD more chances, but they weren't real chances if you get me.

alce*

it depends how everyone plays. its overall to close to call for any team xcept the top 3, not even CSKA is safe no matter what a few of you think(or hope) despite the roll

Yes, but if Medvescak keeps standing on the edge, it could cost them. Look at the schedule. Last four games of regular season will be against very tough opponents on away ice.

CSKA is another story. Not only they're playing good, but also have much better calendar. They've already played 17 away games and have only 10 left. Their last four games (as well as 8 of 10 last games) will be on home ice. :)

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
well Med played usually best away or home games vs tougher opponents even if they lost. worst losses were middle or even lower in the ranking teams. but we will see. there is lots more to play:)
As for CSKA look at Neftehimik they were on a winning streak than a loosing streak and now winning streak despite the opponents (didnt they even loose to metalurg NK?). CSKA might easily get into a slump after this roll ends same as Medv can get into another winning streak. Thing is that every team can win vs anyone. Nothing is for certain. and 11 teams still are fighting for 8 spots

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad