GDT: GDT: Leafs vs Wild: October 15th | 7:00pm | SNET-O | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Anyone notice Bozak finishing his checks tonight, good sign, means he is healthy. When you weigh 195, you should use your weight.

Mr Scarface*

By the way OT: Interesting to see what the league does to Max Lapierre.
He hit Dan Boyle from behind and got tossed out of the game. Boyle got hurt and didn't move almost at all at the end. He injured and got hurt real bad.

Lapierre's history of violence and real dirty hits are known to most of us. I think he should be suspended the rest of the regular season. What do you think?
He has done this so many, so many times now and still playing ice hockey. He doesn't respect the players or the human beings at all evidently.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
It feels amazing having two capable goalies. This will be the factor that will get us in to the playoffs.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I really hope fellow Leaf fans don't apologize to the other teams' fans and say that the Leafs don't deserve to be winning the game.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
I wasn't talking about his goal. He's been separating people from pucks and drew a penalty. And his penalty was BS lol.
Very good game by Bozak, 2 in a row, credit where credit is due.
The Bozak call and the Gardiner call were horrific. Bad calls go both ways but those two calls were totally incompetent.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Reimer + Bernier = Pairing made in heaven. I wish we could get both of these guys to be 1A 1B for another decade...

That would be great.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Bozak has been excellent defensively tonight, but you can REALLY see how little he contributes otherwise with JVR out. That line has done nada offensively. And Kessel is floating bigtime in his own zone.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
lol it's all about being "glass half full" for me.
yes we're not playing well but we're winning.

how many years has that been reversed?
or how many years has it been we suck and our record sucks?

I'll take the crappy play and having the record we do.

Hey I agree, just have to play better than the other team on that night. The old one game at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad