My God the refs are BLIND tonight.

-Stupid call on Bozak that wasn't a penalty
- 2 icings called when they werent icings

I wish zebras dont get paid for tonight's game. screw em

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
pretty boring period overall. Have to stop taking penalties though. Kessel is having a very poor game imo. He just doesn't seem engaged. Lots of floating. Have liked Rangers and Bollands play overall, not many other highlights other than those.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Kadri winning 57% of his draws? :amazed: Who is this guy?

Kadri is odd at the dot this season. He really punishes weak faceoff guys, but struggles just as bad against those that are better than him. That's my feeling at least.

I think he's taking a lot of draws against Granlund today.

pretty boring period overall. Have to stop taking penalties though. Kessel is having a very poor game imo. He just doesn't seem engaged. Lots of floating. Have liked Rangers and Bollands play overall, not many other highlights other than those.

Yeah Kessel is very quiet.

Ranger is starting to look just like I thought he would do. Looking solid for sure.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Reimer must have made one hell of a point-blank kick save there. No replay of course. No replay on the Bozak-Kessel 2on1. Who's running this show?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Impressed by Leivo and Broll. More so Broll because I always have been high on Leivo. Broll proving me wrong. Didn't think he was a NHL player, he's showing potential to be one and good on him, good on our scouts.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Don't expect the Leafs to get many shots now that they have the lead. I seriously don't see them getting more than 5 shots in the third.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Guys...this was the Leafs plan all along.

Back up goalie with butterflies starting in goal, the Leafs plan not to shoot any puck at all for X amount of minutes...then start shooting the puck and catch him sleeping and score 3 goals!

Then he gets benched for Harding, we repeat the same cycle again and don't shoot the puck at all... Now in the third we will shoot the puck exactly 4 times and score 2 goals.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
This game is the ultimate middle finger to CORSI

If they win this game with under 10 shots, the advanced stats anlalyst' heads will explode..

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
god, may ray has to cough up a few bucks for that copy right infringement of the jvr go to playbook, next he'll be trying the through the legs move

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
I can't even put into words how helpful having JVR, Clarkson, and Kulemin back will be. All are pretty good possession players that have size and use it effectively.

There's a problem I'd like to point out on the wings. It seems our wingers are always chasing. They also are not giving our defense any clearing options. They are just too deep and too far into the middle of the ice.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
What really? Talking about the hits stats?

Minny don't have as many hits because they have the puck all the time. Not much for the Leafs to do but run around and hit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->