GDT: Kazakhstan - Slovakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyMagic

Jun 22, 2005
Come on Slovaks! Their certainly not putting a very strong effort into this game so far. I noticed Stumpel is playing today, but is just subbing in on certain lines.

shawn_kemp*

Did Slovakia just get owned because Stumpel wasn't on the official roster???

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Ha, ha! Slovakia sucks. 0/5 on PP.

Seems like Kazakhstan has a great PK units. Yesterday Russia, today Slovakia...

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
I wonder if it is good for us if Slovakia looses? It's not clear at all that the 4-th spot in the other group will be Swiss, so the first-place team might be playing Cze or Can

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Den said:
I wonder if it is good for us if Slovakia looses? It's not clear at all that the 4-th spot in the other group will be Swiss, so the first-place team might be playing Cze or Can

Here's how it works: if Switzerland beat Italy, they will finish 3rd most likely and the Czechs will finish 4th in their group.

in our group, we are most likely to finish 2nd because first of all I don't believe that Slovakia will lose today, and 2nd of all, even if they do, as long as they have same amount of points as Russia, Slovaks get the nod because they beat us.

if Sweden wins today though and Slovakia loses, we will all be tied in points and then we count the goal differential where Russia probably has the advantage after today's game..

realistically though, I think this is what will happen:

group a:
Canada
Finland
Switzerland
Czech Republic

group b:
Slovakia
Russia
Sweden
USA

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
MOGiLNY said:
Here's how it works: if Switzerland beat Italy, they will finish 3rd most likely and the Czechs will finish 4th in their group.

in our group, we are most likely to finish 2nd because first of all I don't believe that Slovakia will lose today, and 2nd of all, even if they do, as long as they have same amount of points as Russia, Slovaks get the nod because they beat us.

if Sweden wins today though and Slovakia loses, we will all be tied in points and then we count the goal differential where Russia probably has the advantage after today's game..

realistically though, I think this is what will happen:

group a:
Canada
Finland
Switzerland
Czech Republic

group b:
Slovakia
Russia
Sweden
USA

That's possible, but I am not sure about Can being first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad