Half-Assed GDT: GDT: hour before the game edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'll take these easy saves all night, but they are going to get a goal eventually if we keep letting them sit in our zone.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Bouwmeester

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jets 31

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Did anyone notice our D shifting sides early on last night?
The Blues weren't playing a straight man-to-man last night, if that is the question. It looked like some sort of low zone collapse.

A lot more room in the middle tonight with the man-to-man...but a lot less room at the points. Maybe the Blues are proactively trying to undercut the effectiveness of Winnipeg's active offensive defenders?

I don't like the change, personally.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I saw jbo was defending and figured that would be a breakaway. He kept it from happening, but I don't have much faith in him.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Tarasenko needs to start cutting left to right. He's just running at the goalie.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
The Blues weren't playing a straight man-to-man last night, if that is the question. It looked like some sort of low zone collapse.

A lot more room in the middle tonight with the man-to-man...but a lot less room at the points. Maybe the Blues are proactively trying to undercut the effectiveness of Winnipeg's active offensive defenders?

I don't like the change, personally.
I thought they were playing man to man at times last night.

I specifically mean in the o-zone. I saw 29-27 switch sides like you would during a PP. After we went up 2-0 i didnt see it again.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I really like our 4th line. There is physicality. net front precense, fight spirit for 1on1 situation, some legs and overally very balanced 2-way line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->