2019 Winter Classic GDT - GAME 40 - 1/1/19 1 PM - THE BEAR visits Our Lady of the Lake - NBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I found the recent fan gushing over krecji quite funny... all this talk about 'he has wingers now'

nonsense

and I also find it interesting to say hes disinterested and going through the motions

krecji has a 10 year career where he has hot streaks and cold streaks. it doesn't really matter who he plays with. he can get hot with bad wingers. he can get cold with good wingers

its always possible a nagging injury can effect any player. is he hurt the last handful of games? I wouldn't know...

but I do know his career pattern.

hes an imperfect player. his compete level is never what bergerons is... or even Gregory cambells. this isn't a guy who we remember playing with a punctured lung or a broken leg. hes a guy who goes out and earns a paycheck

hes a guy who has elevated his play at playoff time

hes a 'normal' guy... not a superstar elite player. a normal guy with above average talent that will finish the season with around 60 points

there will be times he gets hot... and times when hes not
How fast do you type? lol

Reactions: easton117

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I think we can... I form wrong opinions on a daily basis... then I listen to arguments from other people. if it turns out I was wrong then I abandon my opinion and form a new one

lifes a teacher. we can all become more correct in our thinking if we keep an open mind

I’m not sure that a hockey message board is going to be where these philosophical messages get through to people...

Reactions: easton117

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I found the recent fan gushing over krecji quite funny... all this talk about 'he has wingers now'

nonsense

and I also find it interesting to say hes disinterested and going through the motions

krecji has a 10 year career where he has hot streaks and cold streaks. it doesn't really matter who he plays with. he can get hot with bad wingers. he can get cold with good wingers

its always possible a nagging injury can effect any player. is he hurt the last handful of games? I wouldn't know...

but I do know his career pattern.

hes an imperfect player. his compete level is never what bergerons is... or even Gregory cambells. this isn't a guy who we remember playing with a punctured lung or a broken leg. hes a guy who goes out and earns a paycheck

hes a guy who has elevated his play at playoff time

hes a 'normal' guy... not a superstar elite player. a normal guy with above average talent that will finish the season with around 60 points

there will be times he gets hot... and times when hes not
Your efforts to be rational and present facts in a game day thread--especially this one--are likely wasted on most posters....that said, I agree with your assessment of DK, his contract raises the expectations....

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I think we can... I form wrong opinions on a daily basis... then I listen to arguments from other people. if it turns out I was wrong then I abandon my opinion and form a new one

lifes a teacher. we can all become more correct in our thinking if we keep an open mind
Oh good. There is hope for us that we can be as smart as you?

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
As much as the NHL has hitched their wagon to Subban, I still don't buy his act. Those two guys on the Titans making cupcakes are so much better.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It's kinda hard for me to dislike PK when he's not on the ice.

On the ice? Completely different story
I think he's great for hockey. He has been much more tolerable on the ice since he went to the Preds. Always has been, and still is, awesome off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->