GDT: GDT: Game 17 | Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red Wings| 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
[FIELDSET="Artwork"]
Artwork By FlashyG
[/FIELDSET]

BJ_01.gif
BJ_02.gif

BJ_03.gif
BJ_04.gif

BJ_05.gif
BJ_06.gif

BJ_07.gif
BJ_08-1.gif

BJ_09.gif
BJ_10-1.gif

BJ_11.gif
BJ_12.gif

BJ_13.gif
BJ_14-1.gif

BJ_15.gif
BJ_16.gif

Referees: Eric Furlatt-27 - Ian Walsh-29
Linesmen: Steve Miller-89 & David Brisebois-96
Click here for the NHL.com preview

[FIELDSET="Artwork"]
Artwork By FlashyG
[/FIELDSET][/CENTER]

Last edited:

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Red Wings line-up is hopefully wrong, I just went with the line-up they used for the majority of last game and guessed that Babcock will scratch Kindl and keep Datsyuk with Cleary and Abs since 2 of the 3 of them scored last game.

I'll add the Referee's, streaming info and updated line-ups tomorrow.

Hopefully the losing streak ends.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
Man... If this was a regular season, Pavel Datsyuk would be on pace for 43+54=97, Zetterberg would be on pace for 25+82=107, and Damien Brunner would be on pace for 35+20= 55

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Looks like :

Damien Brunner - Henrik Zetterberg - Valtteri Filppula

Tomas Tatar - Pavel Datsyuk - Daniel Cleary

Patrick Eaves / Jan Mursak - Justin Abdelkader - Joakim Andersson

Drew Miller - Cory Emmerton - Jordin Tootoo

Niklas Kronwall - Brian Lashoff

Ian White - Jonathan Ericsson

Kent Huskins/Jakub Kindl - Kyle Quincey

Jimmy Howard

Jonas Gustavsson

Injuries: Mikael Samuelsson (finger), Johan Franzen (hip), Todd Bertuzzi (back), Brendan Smith (shoulder), Darren Helm (back), and Carlo Colaiacovo (shoulder).

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Not that Z and Pavel are regular 5'11 players, but is that the smallest top six in the league?

ARCTICCAT24

Sep 7, 2011
Michigan
Not that Z and Pavel are regular 5'11 players, but is that the smallest top six in the league?

Not only the smallest, but the softest. I don't think people realize how much we miss Bertuzzi and Franzens size up front. Say what you will about not needing big guys up front, but it's obvious that's part of the problem now.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
Very nice GDT, Flashy! I'm a fan of the show Breaking Bad, so this is awesome.

I hope Datsyuk gets stuck with Cleary and Abby again because he will surely go beast mode again.

Chevrier

Mar 4, 2011
Toronto
I've been unusually patient and calm lately but this is a MUST WIN for the Wings. Hopefully they will have a good game and we get some more contributions from the bottom 6 to alleviate some of the pressure on the top 6 to score consistently. I'd love to see a healthy roster be iced-- it's no excuse and I do like the looks some of the kids are getting, but the team is pretty injured, oy.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Dear Wings:

Please, please beat the Blue Jackets today.

Thank you.

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Not only the smallest, but the softest. I don't think people realize how much we miss Bertuzzi and Franzens size up front. Say what you will about not needing big guys up front, but it's obvious that's part of the problem now.

It's not like Bert and Franzen use their size that much anyways.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
George Sipple ‏@GeorgeSipple
Babcock confirms, Howard, Huskins, Mursak in. Franzen still out. Eaves, Kindl are scratches.

Hopefully we get to see the real Mursak and not the ''I'm going to play one game and get injured'' Mursak.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Hopefully we get to see the real Mursak and not the ''I'm going to play one game and get injured'' Mursak.

Make or break time for Jan, with the way Tats is performing and with Emmerton looking quite solid Mursak needs to prove his worth fast or else IMO he'll be hitting the waiver wire.

Love the GDT by the way. Great work Flashy keep it up!

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009

With all the injuries he's had, I'm not even sure who the real Mursak is. Can't even consider him an established NHL player, he's still like a prospect to me. This collarbone injury is worrying for a player who wasn't very strong on the puck to begin with.

NHLFreak

Aug 5, 2010
Looks like :

Damien Brunner - Henrik Zetterberg - Valtteri Filppula

Tomas Tatar - Pavel Datsyuk - Daniel Cleary

Patrick Eaves / Jan Mursak - Justin Abdelkader - Joakim Andersson

Drew Miller - Cory Emmerton - Jordin Tootoo

Niklas Kronwall - Brian Lashoff

Ian White - Jonathan Ericsson

Kent Huskins/Jakub Kindl - Kyle Quincey

Jimmy Howard

Jonas Gustavsson

Injuries: Mikael Samuelsson (finger), Johan Franzen (hip), Todd Bertuzzi (back), Brendan Smith (shoulder), Darren Helm (back), and Carlo Colaiacovo (shoulder).

Is this for certain? Tomas Tatar will play with Datz tonight?
Are we finally going to see him regular in a top6 role?

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Is this for certain? Tomas Tatar will play with Datz tonight?
Are we finally going to see him regular in a top6 role?

@AnsarKhanMLive: Wings skating with these lines: 51-40-24, 11-13-8, 21-63-39, 20-25-22; 93 and 17 also skating.

Poor pavel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->