GDT: Edmonton @ Carolina 6/19 STANLEY CUP FINALS GAME 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

neal12780

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
wow

I was at the Flying Saucer for 2 periods, and then "Lucky B's Around the Corner" (owned by Bates Battaglia) for the 3rd. It was surreal, and by far the most fun I have ever had. Raleigh is now a hockey town!!!!!! if you could be downtown on Glenwood South right now (which by the way is blocked off for cars) it would knock yuor socks off! we drove around through raleigh and around the RBC center just blaring our horns only to have everyone including police, taxis, buses, and bikes all ring their horns right back!! what a city, and if nc state could ever win a national championship, i know what i am doing when they do. what a series, and both teams deserved the ovation that they got by the bar patrons during the handshake line! and yes, i saw quite a few oilers fans out there in downtown, keep yuor head high, being an 8 seed and getting to game 7 speaks volumes (plus, i think yuo found yuor goalie of the future) about yuor team, next year, i expect the same! well played, have fun! (Go Capitals, my true fav team) till next year..........im on the golf course, see ya in october

jeffbear

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Still getting used to the idea ... Stanley Cup Champs. Sounds darned good though. I mean I stood there (the whole game) in the RBC and watched it with my own eyes, but it hasn't even come close to sinking in.

Eventually I'll be able to express something other than shock and appreciation ... I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->