GDT: Edmonton @ Carolina 6/19 STANLEY CUP FINALS GAME 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobermann

Jan 2, 2006
Is there anything better than the opening riff of "Rock You Like a Hurricane"?

I think not.

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
Do they always pick Cheerleaders to sing the anthem or is it just for the playoffs? Cuz they really, really can't sing.

Bisse

Feb 10, 2006
Finland
Ok I was looking for a way to watch the game (viidoo) but no. And it´s 1-0 for us!
GO CANES!!

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
Bisse said:
Ok I was looking for a way to watch the game (viidoo) but no. And it´s 1-0 for us!
GO CANES!!

It works for me. Just download the program, start it, and double-click on ABC.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
Danny08 said:
I agree 100%...but when Cole is whining because he got a stick in the face, when it clearly missed his face..come on...argue and fight but for real things..not to get phantom calls...but it worked because Moreau did not hit Ward in the face and they called it
:nopity:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
WoodGundy said:
Your team lost. Nuff said. Seeya.

That has nothing to do with the fact that some players complain alot.

Not trying to be an *******, but I think it's obvious that some players on the Canes complain ALOT. Weight, Hedican and Staal come to mind.

Anyways...Here's to a great game!

edit: yes we did lose, so did 13 other teams.

Dobermann

Jan 2, 2006
znk said:
Stupid comment.

We've seen far worse.

Anyway, so far, so good. I really thought that should've been a PS, but these refs are Pejorative Slured as usual.

Jerk Newton

5 Nights at Stormy's
Nov 11, 2005
North Carolina
Don't reply, just use out good friend
report.gif

CioCio

May 13, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Can we just discuss the game?? Any disgruntled fans of other teams should take their negativity to someplace else. This is a thread about Game 7, for crying out loud; the last game of the NHL year!!!! Grow up and get past your issues!

LET'S GO CANES!!!

Oilersyul89

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Dobermann said:
We've seen far worse.

Anyway, so far, so good. I really thought that should've been a PS, but these refs are Pejorative Slured as usual.

The ONLY reason there was no PS, was because of the delayed penalty. Once Staios touches it, the ref must whistle. The orig ref called for a PS, but McCreary corrected him, since there was a delayed Pen. very lucky lucky break

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
CioCio said:
Can we just discuss hockey?? Any disgruntled fans of other teams should take their negativity to someplace else. This is a thread about Game 7, for crying out loud; the last game of the NHL year!!!!

LET'S GO CANES!!!

Indeed.

I was just replying to the guy that made a comment about us being out.

That had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

I do think that a few players on the Canes complain alot, but that could be said about any team in the league.

Anyways, good game so far!

Go Oilers though! ;)

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
My heart is with the Oilers. But I really want the home team to win the cup. Otherwise the celebrations lose alot of their magic. So I'm definetly rooting fot the canes right now. I want to see the crowd go mad! 2-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad