GDT: GDT: ECQF GAME 2 BRUINS (1) at Ottawa (0) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Bruins better get their sit together on Monday. That 3rd period effort was pathetic.

Chara and Rask better pay the rest of the team a few beers.

theplayer

Apr 20, 2014
did Rask have control of the puck in his glove and try to sweep it to a Bruin..if so..very bad move not tying it up

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I can't stand karlsonn. Better sit his ass down back in Boston.

But the bruins have played well. If they keep their heads on straight and get healthy no way the sens can keep up in my opinion.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Any moron blaming Rask for this loss needs to quit watching hockey. If you haven't figured out the sport by now there is no hope for you.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
I disagree. But okay. He can't win every game for this team.

If you wanna win the cup he has to win won.... dman and forwards outplayed Ottawa, leaves one position left. At end of day we are going back to Boston with the split.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Tuukka, Chara and Marchand. The reasons the game was lost. However, I don't think the Bruins though that was a must win game. If they did, you'd see more guys trying to practice or suit up. If the Bruins lose game 1, I think you see Krejci and C. Miller play. Now they all get more time and you see Krejci, C. Miller, Carlo for game 3. That game just now seemed like it was a 'nice to have' for the Bruins. They didn't feel it was a must win.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Biggest takeaway from the game, never want to hear that colour guy ever again. NBC should get bombarded with tweets about that ****.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Stop giving them the point shots, that's how they score almost all of their goals against us.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
If you wanna win the cup he has to win won.... dman and forwards outplayed Ottawa, leaves one position left. At end of day we are going back to Boston with the split.

??????

He ****ing stole game 1 for us

Today we lost our entire defense corps and our forwards couldn't be bothered to care in the third or OT. They did not play Ottawa

**** right off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->