GDT: GDT: ECF G3: (4)Boston Bruins v (1)Pittsburgh Penguins Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Great game, fun to watch and a nail-biter for even a non-fan. Congrats you all; you can relax a little bit now (not the Bruins, you fans).

Hammerheart

Now how about a hug?
Aug 1, 2011
You guys pretty much have this cup. You guys have to give up a lot of love for Rask and his patience for his chance to be a real starter finally. He's been fantastic.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
What a gutsy effort tonight...playing with 10 forwards from halfway through the third period. This is a special team we have in Boston.

Serpico4ever

Jul 4, 2010
Brighton, MA
Who else? Patrice god damn mother scratchin BERGERON!!

FU pens!

FU refs!

Suck it, Crosby. Suck it, Malkin. Suck it, Cooke. Suck it, Moonface Mario. I'm glad Jagr hooked Malkin's big dumb ass, but you're such a hominid, you forgot to fall down! Din't cha?? Well 3-0, assface!!

Sweep these whining sacks of ****! So they can blow up their team, and their ****** fans can abandon them for the 3rd time, thus becoming the Kabul Suicide Jackets!!

Wow. I love this team when I don't hate them for the stress.

Bergeron and Marchand are the epitome of clutch.

:laugh::laugh::handclap::yo::laugh: yeah buddy!

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
You're not going to hear this often from a Vancouver fan - and I may never say it again - but I *love* your team.

It's the team I wish we had.

:yo:

I must admit, though... with that comment, I think I've entered an alternate plane of existence. :D Never thought I'd read those words from a Canucks fan. :) But it's nice to see. :)

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Don't want to hear anyone ever again say that Rask hasn't stolen a game in these Playoffs. Though the B's outplayed Pit in OT.

Did you see them say Vokoun and Rask have been "stellar"? 6 Periods Vokoun stopped like 39 shots. Rask was over 50. Do these idiots actually think a/b what they say?

Tuukka was MONEY. They could have lost 5-1 in regulation.

Tuukka deserves a mountain of goal support in game 4. A mountain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad