GDT: Czech Republic vs. Switzerland, Feb 16, 1:00 PM Torino, 7:00 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
what's the deal with the coverage? MSNBC has this game as well as like 5 jillion other games listed at the same time...on the same channel. Do they just flip back and forth between the games?

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
I hope its not like that. I really want to watch all of the games not just flipping back and forth

shawn_kemp*

OMG Jagr's line was totally outplayed by the Swiss. They spent the entire shift trapped in their own end. And on the next shift the Swiss open the score!!!! 1-0

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
Czechs look sloppy. If theres one sure thing about Jaromir Jagr it's that he has an amazing ability to adapt to situations. Watch he'll make a sweet move aound an in exp d man.

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
Czechs never have dominate games to win... which every team should know by now. Swiss will have to score another and try to get the Czechs frustrated, then they have a chance. 1 goal leads are so fragile against a team that just waits for a bad pass to strike :teach:

Edit: whoa it was close the SWISS got a freebie there!

Piggymon

Sep 19, 2005
Switzerland will definitively need another one before intermission if they want to survive the inevidable second period wakeup. A real strong game from them so far, much like Germany yesterday.

shawn_kemp*

Switzerland is playing extremely well! I'm surprised they didn't actually double up the lead!!!

:handclap:

Piggymon

Sep 19, 2005
shawn_kemp said:
Switzerland is playing extremely well! I'm surprised they didn't actually double up the lead!!!

:handclap:
And now the Czechs say "what the hell was that?" and dominate the second, poor Switzerland who worked so hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->