GDT: Czech Republic vs. Italy, Feb. 19, 8pm Torino, 2pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAlfie

Vikke said:
I don't know, he didn't look very happy though :D

yea.. i thought i heard something like: "and what the **** are you gonna do about it?"

well i guess the answer to this question was "send you off the ice"

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
Petey21 said:
Italy just scored, 3-1 Czechs with a couple mins to go. And the crowd celebrated as if they are winning. :D
Poor Italians...

n00dles

Dec 13, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Petey21 said:
Kubina, Hemsky, Kaberle and some Italians roughing it up a bit in the Czechs zone, and goalie Muzzatti skated across the rink to have a word or two with Voukon. :D
Yeah, I was hoping for the goalies going at it.
Btw, was that Thomas or Frantisek Kaberle getting involved?

And it's over, 4-1 Czech win.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
Petey21 said:
Kubina, Hemsky, Kaberle and some Italians roughing it up a bit in the Czechs zone, and goalie Muzzatti skated across the rink to have a word or two with Vokoun. :D

I hate to miss a game like this :D Sounds like a good game ;)

Petey21

Dec 19, 2003
Sweden
www.geocities.com
Hejduk scored the first goal, then Prospal had a hat trick with three goals including the empty netter, and John Parco scored for Italy.

And I'm not sure, I think it was Tomas who was in that little scrum.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
Petey21 said:
Hejduk scored the first goal, then Prospal had a hat trick with three goals including the empty netter, and John Parco scored for Italy.

Good for Prospal, too bad his linemates could not produce in the Canada vs Finland game :sarcasm:

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
Petey21 said:

Didn't see the game because MSNBC showed the Canada-Finland game in its entirety.
I have never seen Vokoun back down from anything.......any details on the goalie tiff?

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Force said:
It Italy wins this one, they got a damn good chance of making the QF! their last game is vs. hyped SUI...
Yeah, right, when Hell freezes. But he's getting bombarded with shots, so it's highly unlikely. :biglaugh:

Alright, I know I make alot of fun of his name, but I just love his name. It brings out the childish humour in me.

thebodyczech

Dec 5, 2005
The Czechs finally come through (albeit against a rather mediocre team--no disrespect to the Italians). Nice to see Jagr back too.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Nice to see Jagr finally getting the message and wearing a real helmet.

Ste'

May 21, 2004
Lenno -Lake Como-
Crease29 said:
At the risk of sounding stupid, why is Italy wearing blue? :confused:

The first time Italy had the blue jersey was on 1911 for a football match against Hungary and then extended to all the other sports. Why the blue (exactely light blue, azure) ? Because the light blue was part of the Royal coat-of-arms. On that time in Italy there was the monarchy, Savoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->