GDT: Canada-Sweden, 3:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
thorspartak said:
no, i referred to the time when he was skating and then all of a sudden stopped and start grimacing pain.

There was a slash, it was just hard to see on the camera angle cause it was in so close ya could barly notice the guy skate thru it at near full speed. Plus his back was to the camera blocking the view. At first i was like wtf too. But i noticed it like the 2nd or 3rd time they showed it.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
thanks for clear explanation.
now i get it
bruins8152 said:
There was a slash, it was just hard to see on the camera angle cause it was in so close ya could barly notice the guy skate thru it at near full speed. Plus his back was to the camera blocking the view. At first i was like wtf too. But i noticed it like the 2nd or 3rd time they showed it.

leafaholix*

The Swedish defenseman Nagander is a good one, he's big and strong.

Oil_slick9416*

Canada seemed very lazy in the 1st period until the end of it on the 5-3 when they kinda woke up and gained some M

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Pred303 said:
was crosby back on the ice late in the period?

Nope he wasn't on the ice for the last 7 minutes of the first. He doesn't kill penalties they said on TSN.

Hope he is ok

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Richards fakes the shot in the high slot, passes it to stewart on the wing, who drives to the ouside witht he dman on him, and the goaltender going down. Stewart gets a lil behind the net and puts it back out infront while Richards burrys it with a swede dman on him

Oil_slick9416*

Canada got out of the gate fast, killed off the remaining time on the penalty anf got rewarded with 2 goals....damn Canada penalty, missed the name...belle i think? he took out 2 swedes lol

CHECK it's fraser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->