GDT: GDT by ExLax:Preds@Jackets 2/20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Quite an experience to be part of two simultaneously depressed and exasperated fanbases. Tonight we have the matchup of The Reverse Retro Curse versus Why The Hell Does Hynes Still Have A Job.

If this keeps up I may have to start telling other Jackets fans about how they "don't know true suffering". :)

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
giphy.gif

Reactions: Scoresberg

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Quite an experience to be part of two simultaneously depressed and exasperated fanbases. Tonight we have the matchup of The Reverse Retro Curse versus Why The Hell Does Hynes Still Have A Job.

If this keeps up I may have to start telling other Jackets fans about how they "don't know true suffering". :)

I think you could combine both teams and still not have enough offense. You'd have a competent D-corp when healthy but after that, it's anyone's guess.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
We couldn't offense the other night and now the switch is supposed to be flipped on? Now? February 20th?

I expect more confusion and puck flailing tonight. Prove me wrong boys.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I know we haven't had any hall of fame type players (Weber and Pekka maybe) or retired jerseys, but it still throws me when we trot out new players like Kunin in #11 or Harpur in #17. It was so weird to me when Joel Ward came up in #29 right after Vokoun left.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I know we haven't had any hall of fame type players (Weber and Pekka maybe) or retired jerseys, but it still throws me when we trot out new players like Kunin in #11 or Harpur in #17. It was so weird to me when Joel Ward came up in #29 right after Vokoun left.

Josi? I think he won an award last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->