GDT: Bettman's 1PM EST Press Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysfanatic*

Im ecstatic, thanks Gary, way to stick to your guns, can't wait till this keeps dragging on, baseball starts soon!

Mr.Brownov*

Bettman and Goodenow are a disgrace!****ing Homophobic Slurs.They'll probably wine a dine each others asses tonite after the PA meeting. **** YOU NHL!

MissTeeks

Feb 1, 2005
Calgary, AB
I think I'm going to cry. Or vomit. Or breaking into a cursing rage. Enjoy your group suicide NHL/NHLPA. Hopefully we will still all care when you decide to come back. :mad:

bhawk24bob

Jan 25, 2005
the nhl has officially died.

i would like to congratulate gary bettman and bob goodenow for ruining something millions of people around the world enjoyed. they should be proud of themselves today.

Greschner4

Jan 21, 2005
slats432 said:
With Bob right beside him.

Right in front of him.

It'll be interesting to see what the owner's real agenda was in this ... I'm sure it wasn't having the cap $3-5 million lower than the players' offer.

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
Wasnt the season cancelled in 1994...only to have a deal the next day...?

;)

Crows*

This is possibly the greatest disgrace in proffessional sports history.

And Bettman and Goodnow will forever be put right next to that black eye.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
What impetus is there for anybody to make a deal now? They'll probably just let this drag on forever now. Next season will go down the *******, blah blah blah. Screw the NHL.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
deal will only get worse for the players.

Right now Bettman says there will never be an offer again that does NOT Contain LINKAGE.

I hate both sides on this. But the players really just screwed themselves.

The best offer is gone.

MissTeeks

Feb 1, 2005
Calgary, AB
And now, the owners have but linkage back on the table. What a bunch of morons, way to wreak any progress that may have been made in the last few days.

davidwii

Jan 20, 2005
ti-vite said:
Wasnt the season cancelled in 1994...only to have a deal the next day...?

;)

I would not be surprised in the least if this actually happens. These guys are idiots....

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
i think the issue with having a season after canceling it is if they give up the dates they have reserved at the arenas, they can't really get them back

and if bettman is taking the offer off the table, he's even more of an ass. i think that shows he never wanted to make a deal in the first place, just wanted to look good...and it means nothing will get done any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad