GDT: Belarus-Czech Republic 25.12, 4:00 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Prediction:

Czechs 5, Belarus 2

Czechs- Olesz (2), Kaspar, Vrana, Petrazulak(sp?)

BLR-Kostsytsin (sp, I CANNOT SPELL HIS NAME!!! :banghead: ), Karaha (Karaga).

Douggy

Dec 22, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
LOL, you almost got it. :) Kastsytsin.

I think The Czechs are going to run away, but the Belorussians will show that they are capable of scoring on even the best goalie in the tournament.

Czech Republic 7 - Belarus 3

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Habsolument said:
no, it's Kostitsyn

Actually, I've seen it spelled so many different ways. WIth no y, with an O, with an A, and I just get confused. I have no clue how it's "supposed" to be spelled.

It is seriously the one name I have problems spelling always. I can spell just about any other prospects name right or very close in a post, but I always am clueless when it comes to him, I spell it different every time I think.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
PanthersRule said:
Actually, I've seen it spelled so many different ways. WIth no y, with an O, with an A, and I just get confused. I have no clue how it's "supposed" to be spelled.

It is seriously the one name I have problems spelling always. I can spell just about any other prospects name right or very close in a post, but I always am clueless when it comes to him, I spell it different every time I think.

I think that arises because of the translation. The Habs drafted him as Kastitsyn. But at this year's summer camp he said he prefered Kostitsyn. So I guess either would be correct.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
I predict a 6-2 win over Belarus and an eventual fourth place finish.

With Michael Frolik as a tourney all star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->