GDT: 2/4/05 NHL & NHLPA Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
crossxcheck said:
I feel like I'm 5 years old and it's Christmas Eve...I just wish I could fall asleep so I could wake up tomorrow and see what happened.

Let's just hope you don't end up with a lump of coal in your stocking.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Got one class today that ends at 12:50..that is when my weekend will begin. Come on Goodenow and Bettman...save the season..PLEASE!

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I have no class and I'm not scheduled for work today either, so my weekend started yesterday after work (around 7:00 PM). :yo:

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
chiavsfan said:
I dont know for sure either, but I would guess near the Noon-1:30 eastern time range

Most likely correct, but who knows, they could be meeting as we speak. Honestly, no reports on when it starts it is good news to me. :dunno:

jcab2000

Mar 3, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Actually, after reading the policy on blogs, I'm pretty confident that I can post it since he names his sources. Mods, if I'm mistaken, my apologies.

" Meeting expected to start just before noon per team 590am in Toronto. Today is the big day, if they walk out early, season is over, if it goes past 5-6 hours, things will appear much brighter.
Talk is 28-30 game season beginning March 1st thru end of April. First two playoff rounds best out of five.
Citigroup Center is the place for the meeting today."

http://breakingsports.blogspot.com/

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
Lady Rhian said:
So, the torture begins today again. Morning, everyone. :)

This has seriously been one of the most stressful and up-an-down things I've been through lately. I could only imagine being a player right now.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Hi bruins4419, long time no see. Hope things are going great for you, hun. Miss ya.

I hear you, crosscheck. Been a long winter without hockey. :(

Jaysfanatic*

Here's what I think....they broke it off last night to iron out the finer details in eachothers arguement, for or against cap, and today is the final presentation from each side, in which they say here's why we like the cap, here's what you'll get out of it, and the other will say here's why we disagree with what you said. Im hoping they cancel the season though, I wouldn't award the Stanley Cup for a 28 game season, it's a sham.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
I'm sure looking forward to the results of this meeting, it's just impossible to get some work done while waiting...:)

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Tell me about it, I have been at work 4 hours and have had this site open all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->