GDT: 2/4/05 NHL & NHLPA Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope no one gets comfortable. This is going to be another 9 hour meeting...maybe more.

I frankly don't think they come out until there is a deal in principle. Both sides know what it as stake. They both know how demtramental to the game it would be if they become the first league to cancel an entire season because is a labor dispute.

They both know that they will have a golden opportunity to get back some next season when the NBA has their lockout and they become the only game in town.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
19bruins19 said:
We will know something by the end of the day.

I don't think so. Probablt tomorrow. Wheather it's 12:01 am or 12:01 pm is different.

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
I feel like I'm 5 years old and it's Christmas Eve...I just wish I could fall asleep so I could wake up tomorrow and see what happened.

skellart

Jan 24, 2005
Chattown
crossxcheck said:
I feel like I'm 5 years old and it's Christmas Eve...I just wish I could fall asleep so I could wake up tomorrow and see what happened.

Yikes!!! Would that make Bob or Gary Santa Clause.

Vic Rattlehead*

chiavsfan said:
I would take anyone as Santa Clause right now if it meant I get my hockey back...even Darren Pang...oops was that out loud?

:loony:

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
What sucks is that yesterday at least I had several classes and some errands to do to keep me away from the boards all day. Today, just one class. Grrr.

puckwhore

Apr 5, 2003
vancouver
Visit site
boourns to you people and your weekendness.

it's 6:43 am right now and i've still got the whole day ahead of me. hopefully they'll give me something to do at work today. otherwise, i might go nuts thinking about this meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->