Apr 13, 2015
i got nothing :huh: .... on 2nd thought

i guess our pk didnt suck .... dogs went 1 for 7 so theres that

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
We suck

Seriously. With Petro and Steen out, who led this team last night?

Bunch of sad sacks. I think there is no chemistry here. So we need to start moving players and creating a new identity.

It's over.

blues hillbilly

Nov 28, 2018
I' going to cut through the horseshit and gun smoke and get to the chase. In my not so humble opinion, I don't know of anything an organization can do that is worse than what this club has done: over promised and then under performed.

The Blues talking heads give all the reasons for the losses which in reality are no more than excuses. That is carnival barker behavior. Misrepresenting a product.

Every night this organization has some banner event hooking the Blues up with some good cause/tear jerking story. One small note last night was the Schmaltz family pictures of the boys. OOOH. Kelly followed it up with a picture of the President and talking heads were saying they met him and what a nice guy he was. Bush senior made his bones in WWII and the CIA. It wasn't pretty and it wasn't nice. If people knew the facts they wouldn't say stupid stuff.

It takes character to turn things around. You have to be willing and you have to be able As fans we discuss the talent and focus our attention there. If the players and organization aren't willing there's not a darn thing we can do. One clue to whether this organization is willing or not is excuse giving. And the organization' front men have been giving excuses for a long time.

It's like what Carlin used to say there is a club and you're not part of it. There is a hockey jet set in town and we're not part of it.

Reactions: Reality Czech

blues hillbilly

Nov 28, 2018
My choice Barbashev.
Panger for no show.
About halfway through the game, the HOFmer said CJ was the star. I'm thinking he might take that back.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
  • Hughes
  • Kakko
  • Cozens
Those are my three stars for this sh*t show since that is the only thing worth mentioning. A means to an end if you will.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad