Great Britain: GB - Canada Exhibition Game

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Switzerland should host the tournament more often.

Personally I think the Czech Republic should host it more often.

2015 was a great tournament. Maybe I think that way because Canada sent a juggernaut borderline Olympic best on best A level team, but I genuinely thought the Czechs did a great job hosting it.

Kiev the Great

Aug 21, 2014
Just announced a Canada v team GB friendly for may 5th. I am amused by the ticket prices
Only a couple of hundred tickets left looking at the website. I reckon they'll try and sort out some temporary seating at the stage end to sell another couple of hundred.

It's a bit steep price wise but when are we going to get an opportunity to see a team Canada full of NHLers (even if it's a poor selection) in the UK?

I'd like to think the NHL would notice a friendly against canada selling 7000+ in 24 hours and consider a Global series game, but realistically there's easier opportunities out there in Europe.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Only a couple of hundred tickets left looking at the website. I reckon they'll try and sort out some temporary seating at the stage end to sell another couple of hundred.

It's a bit steep price wise but when are we going to get an opportunity to see a team Canada full of NHLers (even if it's a poor selection) in the UK?

I'd like to think the NHL would notice a friendly against canada selling 7000+ in 24 hours and consider a Global series game, but realistically there's easier opportunities out there in Europe.

Talked to someone in nottingham and he figures 50% of the tickets will end up on the secondary market

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad