Confirmed with Link: Gavin Hayes signed to ELC.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
5E2EF246-3DCB-4C2E-B6D7-1E9207C48C23.png

Didn’t see other thread so please delete.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Have you heard any rumblings? I like his game but he needs to steep in the A for a couple years me thinks.
He's got another year in the Q.

But I kind of think he could make the jump to the NHL after that.

Obviously there's no rush, and there's nothing wrong with him spending time in Rockford, but he plays with such a high level of compete and physicality. I don't think he'd look out of place in our bottom 6 as early as next season.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
The early returns on this last draft continue to filter in.....what a great year Hayes had this year.....nice bit of scouting!!!!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But he has not got it going so far in first 2 pjayoff games ...but to be fair neither has the entire Flint team...They are down 2-0 in their first roundseries with Saginaw...Both games were in Saginaw and now Flint gets to play at home ..They finished 2 points back of Saginaw in the regular season and this is a 2 vs..3 (Flint)seed in their Division playoff series...Anyway Hayes and his Flint Firebirds have to play a kit better if they want to get back i their series with Saginaw.

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
The early returns on this last draft continue to filter in.....what a great year Hayes had this year.....nice bit of scouting!!!!
Anyone seen Hayes much? Based on his assist totals it seems he must see the ice quite well for a winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad