Value of: Gaudreau

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
He wont be traded, hes just going through a stint. Give it time.
I'm not so sure about that. No chance Monahan is moved, given our centre depth. Johnny plays Lw, our position of strength and while it seem unimaginable, it also makes sense for quite a few reasons. He's the most valuable Flame, signed for 2 more years and there are questions about his next contract or even if we can afford it. I think a pretty clear message was sent, with Tkachuk becoming the highest paid Flame, that he is the future. It might not be a terrible idea to maximize the return on Johnny.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Johnny- eichel would be disgusting.
That is the thing though, flames could easily look silly if Johnny goes to Buffalo and posts seasons with 100+ points.

Even if Reinhart and Middlestat progress we could still easily lose the trade.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
That is the thing though, flames could easily look silly if Johnny goes to Buffalo and posts seasons with 100+ points.

Even if Reinhart and Middlestat progress we could still easily lose the trade.

I don't think we lose the trade even if Johnny hits 100(I mean it is a given he hits 100 points with Eichel), if Reinhart become a 60-65 point guy and Middlestat becomes a 50-55 point player, than I think it is a good deal for both teams.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
As an outsider, I do think that the Flames would be best served trading Gaudreau. I’ve noticed that he seems to disappear when the physical game is ramped up. Just look at his last 2 playoff performances as well. Players like Tkachuk are the ones who will thrive in the playoffs and enable you to go further. If Calgary can get a 1C out of a Gaudreau deal I say do it. That’s their biggest need at this point imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->