Gaudreau vs Marner

Gaudreau or Marner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Yes, I'm going there again. Think both have similar offensive upside and skill, so this should be a closer poll than Tkachuk vs Marner.

Edit: I was dead wrong, this is a blowout lol

Last edited:

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Right now I think Gaudreau is still better. He’s elite and always dangerous. Marner will get to that level as soon as next season and beyond IMO. Homer voted

Reactions: super6646

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Mitch Marner is doing it, while Johnny Gaudreau has already done it.

They are close, edge for sure goes to the more proven player.

Reactions: Joufreau

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Gaudreau is better without a doubt, but also I think Marner could reach his level sooner than later.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
This poll again...

“Marner will be better soon” - many leaf posters for the past couple of years.

Only way he will be better is if Johnny stops playing as of today. Just as Marner can get better and be a 90-100 point player... so can Johnny.

Anyways. I can say that I posted in the monthly Gaudreau vs Marner poll. At least we’re over the Gaudreau vs Nylander crap.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Gaudreau always has the puck on a string and is the catalyst for Calgary's entire offense. I've never been left unimpressed whenever he plays the Sabres. Marner does have this ability but is less consistent, although the kid could absolutely get there with time.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
This poll again...

“Marner will be better soon” - many leaf posters for the past couple of years.

Only way he will be better is if Johnny stops playing as of today. Just as Marner can get better and be a 90-100 point player... so can Johnny.

Anyways. I can say that I posted in the monthly Gaudreau vs Marner poll. At least we’re over the Gaudreau vs Nylander crap.

Marner is literally putting up Pt/GP pace two years before Gaudreau did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad