Gaudreau scores twice in 16 seconds

Hemi-Cuda

Jun 28, 2006
Calgary
3rd fastest 2 goals from the same player in league history apparently? 36 games into his NHL career and already in the history books, not bad Johnny

Aceonfire*

Oilers. Doesn't count.

Came here to say this.

He could have scored with a beach ball with Schultz and Fasth on the ice.

I'll eat crow for sure and say the Oilers have the worst tandem in the league.

And Schultz needs to play some AHL games. The guy has been a tire fire.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Gaudrea has 12 goals, on pace for like 25 - 30. Kid is for real and he's looks like my scrawny nephew in 8th grade

SenatorArmy*

Hoffman has 11 goals. So he must be pretty much as good as Gaudreau

SenatorArmy*

I'd pretty much agree, Hoffman looks good as well. Just given Gaudreau's size you gotta admire it a little bit more.

yeah......and he has more assists....plus Hoffman is older...

As a sens fan we just need something to be happy about

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
3rd fastest 2 goals from the same player in league history apparently? 36 games into his NHL career and already in the history books, not bad Johnny

3rd on the Flames, not in the league.

Still pretty amazing for a rookie

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm a little disappointed no one has suggested that Gaudreau seemingly mishandling the puck on the second goal was just an amazingly convincing head-fake.

May 23, 2007
Calgary
I'm a little disappointed no one has suggested that Gaudreau seemingly mishandling the puck on the second goal was just an amazingly convincing head-fake.

I've seen this happen too often this year. His hands are too fast, the puck can't keep up. He needs to slow down the stick handling when he dekes, so the puck can stay on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->