Gaudreau, Monahan, Tkachuk, Bennett, and Hamilton vs. Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Brown, and Rielly

Flames vs. Leafs

• Total voters

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
This is the Leafs. Also it's really funny that 4th overall Bennett is being compared to 156th overall Connor Brown

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Leafs group 1000x over. Especially once everyone sees how badly Gaudreau regresses this year.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Roughly...

Matthews > Gaudreau
Marner > Monahan
Nylander = Tkachuk
Bennett > Brown
Hamilton > Rielly

I'd take Toronto's group. I'm giving Bennett the benefit of the doubt in assuming he'll be better than Brown, but I would need to see him do better than he has before considering taking the Calgary players.

Bando

Jun 24, 2016
Roughly...

Matthews > Gaudreau
Marner > Monahan
Nylander = Tkachuk
Bennett > Brown
Hamilton > Rielly

I'd take Toronto's group. I'm giving Bennett the benefit of the doubt in assuming he'll be better than Brown, but I would need to see him do better than he has before considering taking the Calgary players.
right now and debateable for the future
Gaudreau > mathews
Monahan >/= marner

Bando

Jun 24, 2016
Leafs group 1000x over. Especially once everyone sees how badly Gaudreau regresses this year.
You literally post the same thing in EVERY poll that involves a leaf player. At least be a little original...

Everyone on the leafs is going to regress to 0 points! dur dur dur

Reactions: blueberrie and bert

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Funny how 104th overall Gaudreau is better than 1st overall Matthews and 4th overall Marner
Funny how you don't realize that getting a ~70 point player 4th overall is better than getting a ~25 point player at 4th overall, and that's why this doesn't really work. Also Matthews is better and will be going forward

Bando

Jun 24, 2016
Funny how you don't realize that getting a ~70 point player 4th overall is better than getting a ~25 point player at 4th overall, and that's why this doesn't really work. Also Matthews is better and will be going forward
Funny how you didn't read what he wrote. He never mentioned bennet. Gaudreau is better now and going forward.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Gaudreau < Matthews
Monahan < marner
Tkachuk > nylander
Bennett > brown
Hamilton > Reilly

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Tough poll. I think I would have to go with Toronto though. Matthews and Marner just puts them over the top. Also in the back of my mind it makes sense to pick Toronto moving forward as they have a goalie.

Gaudreau<Matthews
Monahan<Marner
Tkachuk = Nylander
Bennett>Brown
Hamilton>Rielly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad