Half-Assed GDT: gasoline scented cologne @ sad noises 7pm fsmw BRINGIN BACK THE BOOKS

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
It doesn't make much sense to bench Kryou after he scores his first goal. The whole team was horrible against Vancouver, not just him. This is why I don't like this entire coaching staff anymore. Stop playing useless players like Maroon. Sundqvist and Barbashev should be your permanent 4th liners with Nolan and Maroon benched. Play Sanford and Kyrou and let the kids develop, sheesh. Drop f'in Steen down from being with Tarasenko. PLEASE!

Reactions: Bendak

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Hey Blooze players

tumblr_my1460Ik5x1qedb29o1_500.gif

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I can't help feel like the boys win big tonight. Allen stands strong, a couple of guys have big nights. We all begin to feel like maybe this could be a turning point. Then the rug gets pulled out from under us on Friday.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I can't help feel like the boys win big tonight. Allen stands strong, a couple of guys have big nights. We all begin to feel like maybe this could be a turning point. Then the rug gets pulled out from under us on Friday.

That's on anyone who would view a win against the Panthers as a turning point based on what we have seen so far this season.

I personally passed my threshold for "season's over" territory because I think the hole is just too deep. But even if you still think there is hope, it should take at least 2 wins in a row before you start thinking turning point. Speaking of which, we have only won 2 in a row twice this season and haven't done it since November 6th and 9th.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yep. I think with that practice and Binnington/Johnson, they play with emotion, but then they go back to normal state where they play like their dog just died.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
That's on anyone who would view a win against the Panthers as a turning point based on what we have seen so far this season.

I personally passed my threshold for "season's over" territory because I think the hole is just too deep. But even if you still think there is hope, it should take at least 2 wins in a row before you start thinking turning point. Speaking of which, we have only won 2 in a row twice this season and haven't done it since November 6th and 9th.

Agreed. Bernie carries so much water in the postgames, after any win, that I’m worried he is going to throw out his back.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
5 day straight nite shifts end at work 2 free days. Yesh, I'm going to see Blues games.

Im just going to re-evaluate players perform and compare what was my exceptations were about them at pre-season.

Sundqvist has been biggest positive suprise and quite frankly he has improve his overall game. Skating, hard forechecking, nasty 1on1 battle and impressive defensive stick. Like his overall perform in this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad