Gas Price`s

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We all Know u Put Gas In2 You`re Car, But Do U Know Where Gas Come`s from?

Gas Come`s from the Gas Station, or The Pump, `n` Literally Cost`s`s Money. Back in the 1919`s, Gas Cost`d only 19 Cent`s a Gallon. People would Literally Pump `n` Pump `n` Pump `n` Pump `n` Fill there Car`s up, Free of Charge! :handclap:

In 1953, Gas Rose Up 2 over 53 Cent`s a Gallon, but It was still Expensive enuff that Ppl were Able 2 afford it for their Gasmobile`s. All Acros`t Town, People were Driving there Gas All over the place. Zip Zip Zip!

In the 1970`s, Gas became out of Control. Gas was literally over a Nickel a Gallon, but Saudi Arubable said, `This isn`t Enuff. We want more Gas.` `n` So They Start`d Chargin`g over a Dime a Gallon For Gas. :amazed:

Today, Gasoline Cos`t`s over 20 Cent`s A Gallon. That`s over $3 Dollar`s an Hour in Today`s money. `n` 2 this day Million`s of People are literally Racin`g 2 the Pump 2 get Gas. :handclap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
GasMobile`s was Invent`d in the year 1919 by an Eye-Talian Inventor Name`d Winston Gumbus. Gumbus had problem`s with his Shoelace`s `n` Need`d Somethin`g 2 Get Aroun`d Town. The Firs`t Rendition of The Gasmobile Ran on Steam, Contrary 2 Religious Believe`s at the time. It was only in 1919 That Gas Finally Became Standar`d, `n` the Gas`Mobile Was born. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The SteamMobile Was a f***ing Disaste`r `n` constantly Blew up. The GasMobile Can be use`d as a Bomb but is ever Reliable `n` will take u for Mile`s `n` Mile`s `n` Mile`s b4 Ever Blowin`g up. Safety Belt`s were Design`d in the Gas Mobile in 1919 2 prevent Explosion`s, and Are still in Use 2day. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Gumbus Knew he had 2 Act quickly. More `n` More Shitmobile`s were Blowing up, `n` Deman`d was higher than ever. People need`d 2 go `n` Gas Price`s were @ Record Low`s. The Economy was Ripe, but No one had a clue. Gumbus Race`d 2 his lab 2 Cook somethin`g up, but it Blew up in his face. After surgery, Gumbus drew Inspiration from a Catalogue he had Purchase`d @ the Hospital. From there The Design`s had been set: The GasMobile Was Born.

:clap::clap::clap: Thank U Winston Gumbus :clap::clap::clap:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Literally Take her 2 the Gas Station `n` Fill `er Up with Gas, `n` Gas won`t be the only Thing U`ll Be Pumpin`g 2nite. :naughty::naughty::naughty::handclap:
Jiminy you literally saved my d8 and made it gr8! I will try to find a way to re-pay you for the advisement you gave me because when she came over we went out and I topped off her tank after filling up her Juke with premium gas which was literally the cheapest I have ever seen it over the course of the last few months which see said was a very practical and thoughtful gift even though she never ever even has ever heard of Gumbus Day but after I showed her this thread she was literally impressed with the knowledgable friends I have accumulated on-line and became very passionate in her erotic feelings to-ward the Vickster which actually saved me even more money because she said she was not even needing to go out for a meal because the only hunger she wanted satisfaction to-wards was a primal hunger for mini Vickster which I satisfied inside of her literally all night long and even again this morning!

Thank you so very much.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
In the year 1919, Galactic Force`s were on the Move. Gumbus was shaking, But there was nothin`g he Could do. The Force`s were too Powerful. Gumbus Team`d force`s with the Northeast, `n` Suddenly the Tide`s turn`d. The Force`s were Retreatin`g, `n` The Galaxy`s were Save`d. But this was only the Begin`nin`g, For Gumbus had never Seen what he Jus`t saw. The Ultimate Force, and it was Ready 2 Scoop everythin`g up. Gumbus was Cook`d. He Cry`d `n` Cry`d `n` Cry`d `n` Cry`d until Finally his Daughter Said, `Gumbus, Stop Cryin`g like a Little bitch `n` f***ing Do Somethin`g about this Force!` Gumbus AnGreed. He Would not Let this For`ce Scewp everything up, It was Too late. He Strap`d in for the Battle of his Live. PEW PEW! PEW PEW! He Fire`d with Precision. Gumbus`s Laser`s Fire`d with Courage, Turn`s out the Force`s weren`t for Sale after all. That was all he Knew `n` When he Sail`d home he Toss`d his Daughter aroun`d like a Bucket of Bolt`s. The Force was Over, `n` Order Had been Restore`d.

:clap::clap::clap: HAPPY GUMBUS DAY :clap::clap::clap:
9XVCPih.gif

Last edited:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Back in the Good ol`d Day`s, a Gallon was a Gallon and that was Enuff 2 get u Aroun`d Town. Nowaday`s there makin`g all these Solar car`s that don`t work rite `n` S`tall out any Time it`s Clowdy. I Miss the Good old Day`s when u Could jus`t Fill up you`re car with a Tank of Gas `n` Get Where u Need`d 2 Go. These Engineer`s these day`s have lost there Mind`s. :shakehead

Reactions: Ceremony

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->