Games you are currently playing: ROUND SIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Downloaded Warframe on my PC after having played it on my PS4. I was totally addicted to that game when the PS4 released, but haven't played it in a couple years. A lot has changed and it's still as addicting as ever.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Wolfenstein 2 - most of the way through it, another great one

Deus Ex : Mankind divided- just started this on the living room ps4 - have a handful of games from the last few xmas's to work on

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I just started Fallout: New Vegas for the first time... My girlfriend has been bugging me to find a game for us to play together and she loves fallout. lol

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I just started Subnautica a few days ago and I'm hooked. It's like No Man's Sky, but actually fun, since you spend much more time exploring than collecting resources (i.e. there's no grinding) and you're not encouraged to collect more than you need for crafting because you can't sell them.

It's pretty relaxing, but still challenging and doesn't hold your hand. For example, it doesn't even tell you how to make water, so you die of thirst a lot in the first hour, but it's not so hard to figure out that you won't solve the puzzle after a while.

I'm almost 10 hours in so far and feel like I've just scratched the surface, since I've only just started building a base. It's early, but this might be the best survival/harvesting/crafting game that I've played, at least since Minecraft. It doesn't really do anything amazing that hasn't been done before. It's just that it does the familiar so well and feels so balanced and polished.

Last edited:

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Far Cry 4

Im about 2 hours in. Not sure that I like it that much. Glad I only payed $9 for it

I also bought GTA V this weekend, which I had intended to play after FC4. I dont think I'll wait. Circle back to FC4 when I need a break from GTA

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Switch/PC: Enter the Gungeon

Not sure if it's been talked about lots on HF but such a solid game. $17 on Steam. Apparently it's very similar to "Binding of Issac" which I've never played. Everything about this game is brilliant. Gameplay, visuals, music, the hilarity of the guns you pick up (molotov cocktail launcher, alphabet gun, bee hive - also plenty of references to other games and movies with their items).

Reactions: PennDanzig

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I was looking for Fight Night on the Ps4 and Xbox One recently, but neither console has it backwards compatible. Wish they would make a new one instead of these dumb UFC games. I'm a UFC fan, it's just that the ground game is tedious and translates terribly to video games.

This

IIRC, most of EA Sports's Fight Night team has moved on to do the UFC games though. :(

Plus I think I read somewhere that the last couple Fight Night games didn't sell well.

Reactions: CamMac

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
This

IIRC, most of EA Sports's Fight Night team has moved on to do the UFC games though. :(

Plus I think I read somewhere that the last couple Fight Night games didn't sell well.
I heard they didn't sell well too, and EA is all about making as much money as possible so I doubt we get a new one anytime soon. Hopefully, they at least make Champion backwards compatible because I don't have any of my Ps3 shit anymore.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I heard they didn't sell well too, and EA is all about making as much money as possible so I doubt we get a new one anytime soon. Hopefully, they at least make Champion backwards compatible because I don't have any of my Ps3 **** anymore.

Doubt they will/have.

My biggest gripe with Champion was the fact that blood and cuts and physical fighter damage were nearly eliminated with that one f***ing tuner patch. I mean the game was rated "M" for cripes sakes.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I hate EA...but I got Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 for 66% off each, so that was worth paying for.
Haven't touched Titanfall 2 yet, although it looks great. Battlefield 1 has been a blast so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->