Games you are currently playing: ROUND SIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I am currently playing Watch Dogs 2.

It's your typical open world fare but San Francisco is a fantastic setting and I enjoy the fact that the game sort of encourages you to be non-lethal and stealthy.

Sure, you can go in guns blazing, but you do it once or twice, and you feel like you're almost betraying the light-hearted spirit of the game.

So it's stun guns, melee takedowns and just avoiding the guards.

Once you get comfortable with the parkour style movements and hacking mechanics, you really feel like a bad-ass hacker infiltrating highly secure areas and causing a little mayhem in the name of hacktivist causes.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I enjoyed WD2 a fair bit, even if it ran kinda badly on my PC but then its an open world Ubisoft game so of course it did

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I enjoyed WD2 a fair bit, even if it ran kinda badly on my PC but then its an open world Ubisoft game so of course it did

What's surprising is that I get this framed box in the corner that warns me about my RAM and framerates every time I boot the game, and yet I've never encountered any lag or graphical glitches.

I have to close the stupid box every time I load the game though.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I've been enjoying the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare re-master so far. COD4 is my 2nd favorite shooter of all-time behind SOCOM 2 for the PS2, so it's nice to play through it more with a lot of new features, but the same core gameplay.

Also, I'm addicted to Apex right now, so there's that... lol

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Frostpunk is back.

Played through the Ark scenario. Really good one.

Starting up the last two scenarios.

Great game.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
AC: Odyssey on PC. This game is amazing. I never played Origins but they completely changed most of the core of the old AC games that made me fallout with the franchise. Lots of Witcher and Shadows of Mordor DNA in it.

Division 2 on PC come Friday.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I want to play DMCV but I'm already getting 2 other games at the end of the month... might have to wait for it to drop in price later.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I kind of want to try it.

If you have any interest in city building or survival games, you should try it.

If you have interest in both, you should grab it immediately. :laugh:

It's a good mellowing game. If you are feeling too happy, this will bring you down a few pegs. If you are depressed, this will bring you up a couple pegs with "it could be worse".

Last edited:
Reactions: NyQuil

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
The Division 2 on PC. Very similar to the original so far, but apparently the endgame is better. We'll see.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Just picked up Romance SaGa 2 on the Switch the other night, seems ok? It was like 50% off so I figured why not. Plus I was always intrigued by SaGa Frontier growing up and always wanted to go back to it..not that this seems to be anything even remotely close to that.

Last edited:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
"Baba is You" looks very interesting and promising. Very clever, original, and simple premise. Think I'm going to give that one a shot next.

Last edited:

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: EveryBUDDY. Been a blast so far, although I'm not a huge fan of movement especially compared to Mysterious Dungeon 2.

Roughly 24 hours until I get my hands on Sekiro.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Currently playing Strategic command: WWII World at War. Turn based strategy with nice mix of combat, war economy and diplomacy. Recommend to everyone who likes historical TB strategy games.

Reactions: SniperHF

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Got Total Warhammer 1 and 2 + DLC last weekend.

Slowly getting comfortable with the game. Seems really deep.

Mortal Empire takes too damn long between turns and loading. First time I want an SSD.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Got Total Warhammer 1 and 2 + DLC last weekend.

Slowly getting comfortable with the game. Seems really deep.

Mortal Empire takes too damn long between turns and loading. First time I want an SSD.

theres really not much difference in turn times in Mortal Empires with SSD. ive played on both and its still awful. I just avoid Mortal Empires

its gonna be hilarious when TW3 comes out and the super campaign comes, with turns taking half an hour or some shit XD

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just started playing GTA 5 online with friends. Haven't played a GTA game since GTA 2. The load times are horrendous for the game. I sit for over five minutes every time I load in and the UI is some of the clunkiest I've ever experienced. That said, the game play when you're just cruising around doing pointless crap is pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->